Just put it on you... you don't want to kill or hurt yourself, right?

Thats what BlackBerry's doing... protecting itself.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-14 09:25 AM
    The answer is absolutely yes, the question is when and how severe. Security breach can happen to any enterprise system regardless of how much good security principles are followed, but there are certainly baselines a company can follow and to not be considered negligent when the breach does occur. BlackBerry has traditionally prided themselves on following strictly on good security practices so they will most likely be OK for a very long time.
    01-22-14 09:47 AM
    Here's an idea, nothing is ever a secret, so don't do anything that needs to be hidden, and you'll be fine.
    01-22-14 04:31 PM
    Anything can be hacked. They just have to monitor it especially that the US government has admitted they use blackberry. Now all hackers have to do is practice hacking different ways on blackberry

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    01-22-14 05:01 PM
    Anything can be hacked. They just have to monitor it especially that the US government has admitted they use blackberry. Now all hackers have to do is practice hacking different ways on blackberry

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    pointless when most of the U.S. (let alone the world) uses anything else other than a BBRY.
    01-23-14 01:26 PM
    If you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about or hide.

This appears to be a case of paranoia on so many different levels...

Posted Via Z10
    01-23-14 01:31 PM
    If you aren't doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about or hide.

This appears to be a case of paranoia on so many different levels...

Posted Via Z10
    I have things to hide - Social Security number. Cash on hand, Doctors' reports. Just plain private matters. The trip I'm planning. My thoughts on government surveillance. My thoughts on politicians. My thoughts on thoughts. My purchasing habits. How I am going to vote. Books I borrow from the library. They are not the government's business unless there is a need to know.
    01-23-14 09:36 PM
    I have things to hide - Social Security number. Cash on hand, Doctors' reports. Just plain private matters. The trip I'm planning.
    i understand the trip you're planning, but how and why are you having the rest of that on your BlackBerry?
    02-01-14 01:49 AM
    I have things to hide - Social Security number. Cash on hand, Doctors' reports. Just plain private matters. The trip I'm planning. My thoughts on government surveillance. My thoughts on politicians. My thoughts on thoughts. My purchasing habits. How I am going to vote. Books I borrow from the library. They are not the government's business unless there is a need to know.
    Thoughts on thoughts! I use remember for the same thing!! Your awesome!!

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 08:39 AM
    i understand the trip you're planning, but how and why are you having the rest of that on your BlackBerry?
    Because he can. Many of us do. Encryption is a beautiful thing. The password keeper is designed for stuff like that.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 08:43 AM
35 12