hi all .. i cant conect to any wifi eveytime i do it shows up wifi limited conection try another network..i tried to configure it with manual ip but still the same..dont kno how to fix that...i have z10 stl 100-1 os 10.1.0.4181

thnx in advance
    09-15-13 07:26 AM
    Limited access means you connected to the router but the router isn't giving you any internet access.

Try deleting all networks from the device, turning WiFi off, rebooting (hold both volume rockers till it reboots) and then, on a wifi network you have access to the router settings, see if you can connect.
    09-15-13 08:41 AM
    I experience this problem at home quite often because my tv set has a router in it, my 360 has a router in it and I have a separate router.. all of them are stacked on top of each other with about 20 cm (+/- 8") between them. These routers are interfering with each other... so whenever I see limited internet access I take the Internet router and place it away from the other two... this resolves the problem...

Do you have several routers within short range of each other? Try placing them further away from each other.. it should work...

Another problem could be with guest accounts.. it would appear as an unsecured network in your WIFI settings... but in reality you still need a password... only difference with normal secured network is that you don't need to enter the password on your phone, but in the browser where you can log in to that seemingly unsecured network...

Does this answer help you in any way?

From the Z...
    09-15-13 08:55 AM
    Starbuck stores always have a terms band acceptance you have to click on but for some reason that screen doesn't always appear thus limiting your access. Our company IT have limited company WIFI to incoming only. Very frustrating as you don't get any message other than email won't go out

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 09:01 AM
    i tried but it doesnt work..still the same ..
    Limited access means you connected to the router but the router isn't giving you any internet access.

Try deleting all networks from the device, turning WiFi off, rebooting (hold both volume rockers till it reboots) and then, on a wifi network you have access to the router settings, see if you can connect.
    09-15-13 09:21 AM
    no i dont have another router. plus it happens everywhere not just at home..but when i try to conect to others wifi like publics or my friends wifi i get the same result..i dont know why
    Do you have several routers within short range of each other? Try placing them further away from each other.. it should work...

Another problem could be with guest accounts.. it would appear as an unsecured network in your WIFI settings... but in reality you still need a password... only difference with normal secured network is that you don't need to enter the password on your phone, but in the browser where you can log in to that seemingly unsecured network...

From the Z...[/QUOTE]
    09-15-13 09:23 AM
    no i dont have another router. plus it happens everywhere not just at home..but when i try to conect to others wifi like publics or my friends wifi i get the same result..i dont know why
    I experience this problem at home quite often because my tv set has a router in it, my 360 has a router in it and I have a separate router.. all of them are stacked on top of each other with about 20 cm (+/- 8") between them. These routers are interfering with each other... so whenever I see limited internet access I take the Internet router and place it away from the other two... this resolves the problem...

From the Z...
    09-15-13 09:25 AM