hi,

very unusual case. Using Z10 on 10.2.1 when WIFI is connecting via my home router (and only this specific one) it dropped off when mobile data is on. This started 2 days ago. Now, i have tried to configure the WIFI manually to a diff address and reboot all and with no success. only turning off mobile data enable the wifi access. Looking at the router shows the BB is connected fine with no restriction. it seems that something in my device does not allowed both networks to run in the same time via this specific router. Again, this happened 2 days ago.

Any idea is welcome.
    02-28-14 04:18 AM
    02-28-14 07:16 AM
    thanks. it seems (maybe wrongly) that in my case the mobile provider has nothing to do with it as all work well from other routers. In my case, i have issue with a router. i will however check if switching to single band will make any different.
    02-28-14 07:41 AM
    The short story is that a BlackBerry server is not accessible from some networks. To me it looks like a network routing issue but that remains to be seen. If your Wi-Fi page shows you connected to the Hotspot you should be working through Wi-Fi. If you have doubts, or just want to be sure, turn off mobile data.

For the long story, follow the link hamsterwheel posted.
    02-28-14 08:17 AM
    Thank you. As i said, when mobile data is off both Wifi and BBS appear. When the mobile data is on both go off although the wifi page says @connected".. Again, this happens only from a specific router. (unlike what describes in the other thread)
    02-28-14 08:23 AM
    I have this problem too (
    02-28-14 08:28 AM
    It seems it was a BlackBerry issue that just resolved after some discussion in BlackBerry support forum

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 03:37 PM