Model: STL100-1

?I did the latest os update the day it came out.
    ? Yesterday my phone went dead, once I charged it and it came back on I realised it was not connected to a wifi network so I checked if all other devices at home were connected and they were..Though I still reset router. There was no change. I then, did a hard reset on my phone. Still no change.
    I went online and read on some threads that other people with similar issues. Wiped out their phones and the problem was sorted. So I went to backup my data on blackberry link.

? My second issue is with *BlackBerry Link*. I had the latest software downloaded. I connected via usb and connect to windows option. It was no connecting so I went to control panel> device manager>blackberry device> details> uninstalled drivers. Den thereafter I unplugd and replugd into pc. It reinstalled and showed that my BlackBerry was connected. Then it showed a msg *cannot communicate with device*.

*My third issue, after all the issues with the wifi and link. I tried to play some music and to my despair, my music player isnt working. All.music is showing thou once u try to play a song. A msg comes up.as *cannot be played due to.unexpected error(3)* Im really tired of this and frustrated.
    ?Another issue is whenever my fone goes dead. The date and time changes wen i put it bk on to a cpl.months b4.

Pls can any1 shed sum light on dis! Plzzzz thank u

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    06-02-14 04:01 PM
    Sounds like you need to wipe the phone and reload the OS. Something is not right.
    06-02-14 06:40 PM
    Hi would like to just update by saying. I did a security wipe and my phone got stuck. It gave me a bb10 00-15 error. I then proceeded to using blackberry link and reloaded tne software. Took about 3/4 hours and the led light was blinking. My phone is back to normal though couldn't back it up and lost all pix and music. Just glad phone is back to normal. No issues so far. thanks to all that helped.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-14 03:05 PM