- CrackBerry User
- 31 Posts
Wi-Fi Connection Limited - Z10
My work has wifi set up and I've had no problems with connection up until today, I get the Wi-Fi Connection Limited notification, I tried looking at other posts but they were all talking about having to do things to the router and since this is work wifi I can't do anything about that. I tried resetting my phone, deleting and adding the network and nothing. I have an iPod Touch and it connects no problem to the network, any solutions??
- 09-18-13, 12:09 PM #3
From what I have seen it is hit and miss. I get it sometimes at work sometimes at home. Usually either waiting for it to get signal or swiping down from top and using the WiFi icon to turn it off then back on fixes it for me, some times a reset. My work WiFi is known for being weak so I just live with it.
- 09-18-13, 12:33 PM #5
- By AlphaCardServ in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 14Last Post: 09-23-13, 12:23 PM
- By Kah Carter in forum BlackBerry Z30Replies: 45Last Post: 09-22-13, 09:45 PM
- By cwoodffr in forum Apple iPhone/iPadReplies: 6Last Post: 09-18-13, 03:28 PM
- By jfunds in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 2Last Post: 09-18-13, 12:39 PM
- By cwoodffr in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 0Last Post: 09-18-13, 11:16 AM