Okay so I just got my z10 today and wow! It's fantastic.

So when I went into T-Mobile today there were three lines on my account. 1 had 500 minutes of talk and unlimited text with no data. 2 had unlimited text, talk and data (2gb but the other person never goes over 500mb). We were paying $135/month.

When I got there I was expecting to pay $200 for the phone and have to renew the contract for an additional 2 years.

What I didn't know is that the new plans rolled out today. Warning! The following is amazing...

After talking with the rep (who was very excited about the z10, there was also a blackberry rep there? She gave me her BBM and told me to screen share with her to impress my friends haha awesome!) I somehow managed to change all 3 lines to unlimited everything (2 with T-Mobile complimentary 500mb data, mine with the complimentary 500 Meg and an additional 2gb) which would cost us $115/month and since there are no contracts anymore I had to pay the full price for the phone which was $550... but they let you pay in increments now so I just put $150 down and agreed to pay $18/month for 24 months which brings our monthly bill to about $133/month...

Basically I paid $150 for the z10 and upgraded everyone's phones for free. Our old plan didn't allow wifi hot spot because it was only 2gb plan but T-Mobile new plans allow hot spot on any plan so now all lines have unlimited everything with hot spot and lte when it comes out in seattle and we're paying the same amount! With no contracts!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 02:24 AM
    I have to say the way T-Mobile is doing things now is definitely not only interesting to me but I in fact plan on looking into it.

It almost sounds too good to be true lol.

Sent from  using Tapatalk
    HigherThanMars likes this.
    03-27-13 02:28 AM
    How's the reception thou? Hear it's not as good as Verizon, sprint, or att. I was mulling over the idea of switching to t mobile from att, but the reception quality I'm a bit concerned about.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 02:32 AM
    How's the reception thou? Hear it's not as good as Verizon, sprint, or att. I was mulling over the idea of switching to t mobile from att, but the reception quality I'm a bit concerned about.

Posted via CB10
    Reception is fine honestly. I mean I've never had any other provider but my girlfriend has Verizon and I usually get reception in places she doesn't. The only place I don't get reception is my room haha but I use wifi calling and it's better quality anyways.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 02:36 AM

Posted via CB10
    Depends on where you live. I live in socal and I have pretty good reception most of the time. There are times where I don't good reception, but not enough times that I would consider switching carriers.

We also have a signal booster at home so I always have a signal. Even though it seems that its only house house on the block that doesn't get a good TMO signal lol
    03-27-13 02:37 AM
    I'd jump but I'm on the road alt alone and must have coverage at all times
    03-27-13 02:45 AM