Ok. I know. This isn't a major issue, but I just can't for the life of me understand why the Z10 only shipped with three options for BBM ring tones. 3. You heard me right... and mind you the three options I have to chose from are all so similar its not even funny... gone are the old familiar blackberry chimes... I know I know... I can get the sounds and put them on myself, but really? blackberry couldn't have done this for us? The average user isn't going to go through the hassle... it's not like they had to 'program' anything special here... they already have the sounds for crying out loud. preloaded them.... Please! ok... I'm done. Just also wanted to say.... loving me z10
    02-12-13 12:04 AM
    Meh. I either don't use any tones at all, or use my own to annoy the **** out of people. The OS6 tones were nice though, so I may eventually throw them on here some time.
    02-12-13 01:06 AM
    Yea i was surprised too wish there was more selection too lazy to download lol
    02-12-13 01:45 AM
    why why why only one alarm? There are many "why why why"s in this OS it seems
    02-12-13 01:49 AM
    Sideload zedge from the android market and you'll have all the ring tones you can handle right at your fingertips!!!
    02-12-13 03:30 AM
    Actually, the average user will go through the hassle. Which is likely why they didn't bother. Ring tones are still a multi billion dollar industry. Very few care what ring tones are preloaded unless they happen to be from some billboard topping hipster band. Lol.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-12-13 04:17 AM
    Actually, the average user will go through the hassle. Which is likely why they didn't bother. Ring tones are still a multi billion dollar industry. Very few care what ring tones are preloaded unless they happen to be from some billboard topping hipster band. Lol.

This would also coincide with blackberry's new app where you could buy all kinds of music...

02-12-13 09:10 AM