I just don't get why there are so many differing experiences.

I have never had a random reboot

I have never had link crash

My battery is a steady 10 hours with high average use (excluding games)

I figured out my other data consumption problem (it was improperly deleting side loads)

I'm not using an abnormally high amount of data for LTE

By no means am I a casual user.
    I side load, use many different apps, use cloud storage, take pictures, video, stream from many different sources, hdmi out, wireless sharing with laptop and xbox, use as a laptop remote, download and extract zip files, nfc, bluetooth, wifi, email, video calling, voip etc.
    Basically, my point is I use pretty much all of the phones abilities. And I'm not getting these issues.
    What's the deal?
    05-09-13 03:58 PM
    Well, I have had a few minor hick ups, with my Z10 but I still love my phone which I left an iphone5 for. I won't try and discount others experience with the phone but I have noticed a lot of different experiences as well. But I'm sure this thread will bring it all out! Lol

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 04:11 PM
    As far as I'm concerned, that's the million dollar question. There's no rhyme or reason that makes any sense based on all the polls and threads here on this forum. If Blackberry figures this out, I'd like to know.
    05-09-13 04:22 PM
    same here everything good with phone except for some hiccups with streaming songs via Bluetooth in pickup and part time no connect properly when calling
    05-09-13 04:22 PM
    My experience is the same as yours... No problems, Love my Z10! I I'm running the leaked 10.1.0.1627 because of the added new features it has....

I think most people that don't have problems are here to help people that are experiencing issues thus we mainly only hear of about issues on the forums.

I think the majority of people are NOT having issues and the user experience is very positive.
    potatoguy likes this.
    05-09-13 04:24 PM
    Yeah, I agree.. I think most people have positive experiences, and I guess network and countries would affect the phone as well too.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 04:31 PM
    To me it's understandable that there will be SOME bugs and glitches. It's brand new software. My experience has been pretty much middle of the road. I've had some reboots and crashes, but not every day. It's more like once a week, and to me this isn't enough to be concerned about. Do I hope some of my issues will be resolved in 10.1? Yep! But right now those few bumps aren't putting a damper on my enjoyment of the device.
    05-09-13 04:38 PM
    I agree ......... I upgraded to 10.1.0.1627 Sunday. Few issues of any substance with 10.0 or 10.1 at this point.

I finally noticed one minor issue today. If I open 'phone app' ....... then click 'contacts' within the phone app ..... any contacts who are also on Facebook (i.e. - in contacts they have 'Links' for 'Local' + 'Facebook') do not show up in the contacts when in phone book. They do show up in the 'contacts app'. I just can't get them to show up within the 'phone app' if they have a 'Link' = 'Facebook'. Not sure if this is related more to 10.0, 10.1 or me and my device.

I have contacts on Local, SIM, and 3 sync'd email accounts and I have Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts. I've tried everything I can and I simply can't create all the duplicates, triplicates, and other issues that some are seeing.

I think most of the experiences with Z10 are very positive weighted. But, these peps don't have a reason to hang around here praising their phone all day.

As always (Android, i, Ford, Toyota, etc. etc.) .......you will always hear the most from those that are having issues and wanting solutions. Combine that with the trolls affect and we have a normal forum. The Android and i forums I've looked at are the same.

Extremely happy with Z10 and look forward to enhancements on the way this year.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    05-09-13 05:25 PM
    Other than a few random reboots during the day, I've had no other problems.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-13 05:40 PM
    I hear ya. I haven't had any of those issues just 1 random reboot in 6 weeks.
    05-09-13 06:05 PM
    In my personal honest opinion, I seriously think it is because the CARRIERS are the ones to do the testing, and push out the updates for the phone. Not an apple fan boy here, but I never hear any one complain about that on their phone. At least since the updates come from Apple, everyone has the same iOS and gets the exact same iOS on their phones. I really think this has something to do with it, as carriers approve of and execute different builds. Some carriers may get good ones, others not so fortunate where they have to play catch up.

Same system should be the same user experience across the board
    doug8256 likes this.
    05-09-13 06:25 PM
    Same the only issue I have ever had with my Z10 is with the hub freezing once but every thing else was still running I find it a great phone and hopefully rim does something about those random robots.

Sent via my Z10 support your local paramedics run with scissors.
    05-09-13 09:27 PM
    Why so many different experiences?
    Why.. So serious?
    05-09-13 09:31 PM
    To me it is the difference between those who understand what it means to be an early adopter and those who do not.

Posted via CB10 using my BlackBerry Z10
    duckduke likes this.
    05-09-13 09:59 PM
    Not a single issue with random reboots or freezing etc. I agree that the carriers are the cause for some issues on the BB's.
    05-10-13 04:32 AM
    6 weeks and never a rebooting or hanging system.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 04:36 AM
    Well , my 4s iphone also rebooted sometimes by itself. It just happened less than now with my z10.
    I ca only hope this gets fixed in next os update , cause i love the phone.

In my personal honest opinion, I seriously think it is because the CARRIERS are the ones to do the testing, and push out the updates for the phone. Not an apple fan boy here, but I never hear any one complain about that on their phone. At least since the updates come from Apple, everyone has the same iOS and gets the exact same iOS on their phones. I really think this has something to do with it, as carriers approve of and execute different builds. Some carriers may get good ones, others not so fortunate where they have to play catch up.

Same system should be the same user experience across the board
    05-10-13 05:13 AM
    To me it is the difference between those who understand what it means to be an early adopter and those who do not.

I just mean that different users are having different problems, but the phones and software are basically the same. So shouldn't everyone be having these problems?
    05-10-13 08:51 AM
    I've had a few small issues... like my phone app takes a couple of taps to open... hasn't happened lately though. No random reboots here. Battery life is good... i take it off charger at 7am and it lasts me till 10pm with moderate usage. If I know I'm going to be playing games or anything processor intensive I know I will need to charge or pit in another battery... no biggie. People have to realize that they are carrying around in their pocket what a couple of years ago would be hard pressed to fit in a net book. 1.5mhz processor.. 2 gigs ram... and people wonder why it gets hot.. lol. The main thing is I haven't encountered anything that would make me dislike the device.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 09:01 AM
    You would think but some people blow things out of proportion and then others are blind fan boys. As usual the answer is somewhere in the middle.

05-10-13 09:04 AM
    My Link crashes from time to time, but I use Mass Storage mode instead.

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 09:18 AM
    I think mass storage mode is easier too.. especially when transferring many files or folders

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 09:46 AM