After that 30 second restart trick? Mine always goes down cos all the apps and the Hub set themselves up. That's pretty odd. Wanna swap?

Posted via CB10
    Haha no, it's gotten bad again. But um no I had taken down all the accounts, like email and Facebook, and my battery life got so much better. But yea the restart trick doesn't fix anything for me unfortunately

Posted via that z10!
    07-04-13 07:21 PM
    Give it a week it'll go back to normal, probably smoother

Posted via CB10 Z10 STL 100-01
    07-04-13 07:25 PM
    Give it a week it'll go back to normal, probably smoother

Posted via CB10 Z10 STL 100-01
    I sure hope so! Fingers crossed.

Posted via that z10!
    07-04-13 08:25 PM
    Have you patched your OS completely (which one are you on btw)? Also, have you patched all your apps in BBW completely. Check for updates and patch all of them.

When you're in "airplane" mode do you still get the lag?

No lag on my z10 btw
    hazarder likes this.
    07-04-13 11:04 PM
    Have you patched your OS completely (which one are you on btw)? Also, have you patched all your apps in BBW completely. Check for updates and patch all of them.

When you're in "airplane" mode do you still get the lag?

No lag on my z10 btw
    I am currently on t mobiles 2006 update which is the latest one, I'm running no leak. I currently only have two apps other than the default ones, which are CB10 and Hub++ and those two are fully upgraded. As far as I know everything else is patched. I will let you know about airplane mode shortly.

EDIT: I receive no lag on airplane mode. Keep in mind, the apps, once in active frames, that make my phone choppy are the ones that have a little slide show when you slide out of them; like CB10 and BlackBerry World. Those only function when a connection to mobile network or wifi is available, hence these don't really work on airplane mode, hence no slide show in the active frames..
    Posted via that z10!
    07-05-13 12:04 AM
    You could also try this

Hold the power button down until you phone turns off, keep holding the power button down until you see the loading spin logo

This is more of a soft reboot that clears some cashed information

You have tried everything else. Worth a try.

EDIT : just noticed someone gave you this suggestion above

Try this : turn off Wifi

Then do this

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=819512

Posted via CB10. BlackBerry Z10
    hazarder likes this.
    07-05-13 12:11 AM
    You could also try this

Hold the power button down until you phone turns off, keep holding the power button down until you see the loading spin logo

This is more of a soft reboot that clears some cashed information

You have tried everything else. Worth a try.

Haha, someone suggested that earlier and I have tried it. Didn't have much an affect, but hey worth another try right. Thank you

Posted via that z10!
    07-05-13 12:20 AM
    Haha, someone suggested that earlier and I have tried it. Didn't have much an affect, but hey worth another try right. Thank you

Posted via that z10!
    Yes I saw that

Try this

Turn off your wifi and do this

07-05-13 12:22 AM
    Yes I saw that

Try this

Turn off your wifi and do this

Okay I have done so, hasn't changed anything really. Thanks for the suggestions I really appreciate the help.

Posted via that z10!
    07-05-13 12:39 AM
    Okay I have done so, hasn't changed anything really. Thanks for the suggestions I really appreciate the help.

Posted via that z10!
    Last one is if you have a memory card installed turn off the phone and remove the card restart and see if this is the issue

I am running out of ideas

07-05-13 12:44 AM
    It goes away over time. My z10 lagged for at least 2 or 3 weeks after 10.1

Not sure when it switched but now it's buttery smooth.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 12:53 AM
    I know it's hard to believe, but it seems to fix itself over time. Everyone on Rogers was complaining about the lag after 10.1 got pushed. Now no one

Posted via CB10
    07-05-13 12:54 AM
    Best of luck! I am neurotic about lag and would probably be going insane now if I was getting lag like you describe!

Posted via CB10
    hazarder likes this.
    07-05-13 01:19 AM
    Best of luck! I am neurotic about lag and would probably be going insane now if I was getting lag like you describe!

Posted via CB10
    As am I! It makes me go wild I absolutely hate lag of any sort!

Posted via that z10!
    07-05-13 01:32 AM
    It goes away over time. My z10 lagged for at least 2 or 3 weeks after 10.1

Not sure when it switched but now it's buttery smooth.

Posted via CB10
    I see. I really hope that is the case with me, as this was happening before this OS.

Posted via that z10!
    07-05-13 01:33 AM
    Last one is if you have a memory card installed turn off the phone and remove the card restart and see if this is the issue

Haha no believe me, I appreciate all of the suggestions you have been supplying. More than I can come up with, but okay I shall try this. If that is the case then I don't mind, because my sd card is ancient. I recently ordered a 32 gb. Fingers crossed!!

Posted via that z10!
    07-05-13 01:35 AM
    Hey hazarder, look around (if you haven't) there are a few threads/posts about this with T-Mobile and some other carrier updates. I myself chimed in and reported the issue to T-Mobile, I suggest you do the same so they are aware of the issue! Everyone I personally know that have updated to 10.1.0.2006 suffer from the same issue and I have tried everything possible to fix this. The lag/stutter is still present on my Z10, but did get a little better after a week from my final attempt. I can deal with it, but definitely look forward to the next update.
    07-05-13 02:05 AM
    Hey hazarder, look around (if you haven't) there are a few threads/posts about this with T-Mobile and some other carrier updates. I myself chimed in and reported the issue to T-Mobile, I suggest you do the same so they are aware of the issue! Everyone I personally know that have updated to 10.1.0.2006 suffer from the same issue and I have tried everything possible to fix this. The lag/stutter is still present on my Z10, but did get a little better after a week from my final attempt. I can deal with it, but definitely look forward to the next update.
    Is that so? Thanks for the response! I will also be doing that, glad to know I am not the only one suffering from this issue. I will in fact continue the search for a solution. Thanks again!

Posted via that z10!
    07-05-13 02:17 AM
    Is that so? Thanks for the response! I will also be doing that, glad to know I am not the only one suffering from this issue. I will in fact continue the search for a solution. Thanks again!

Posted via that z10!
    Welcome, and no your not the only one. I should add, my cousin recently (6/31) purchased a Z10 from T-Mobile with the update already installed and it does the same thing... It doesn't bother him much at all, then again he is not a stickler for things like that and didn't experience the OS pre-10.1. The good thing though is that he is 17 and impressing many of his friends who knew nothing about the device or the fact Blackberry was manufacturing devices like this.
    07-05-13 02:24 AM
    Welcome, and no your not the only one. I should add, my cousin recently (6/31) purchased a Z10 from T-Mobile with the update already installed and it does the same thing...
    What!! What bs, must be t mobile to blame. Sheesh my poor blackberry

Posted via that z10!
    07-05-13 02:27 AM

Btw this didn't work either :/ agh!
    This is madness! Lol I see now it may have to do with t mobile

Posted via that z10!
    07-05-13 02:32 AM
46 12