Hi, I bought bb z10 from Dubai and using it in Sri Lanka 3 days ago. My problem is z10 battery life is draining so fast and very hot. Within half an hour 12% (88% remaining) battery was drain. I tried some troubleshoot which is found in this fourum like deleting the gmail accounts. But it could not work, now I'm disappointment with bb z10 and I don't know, how I am going to fix this problem. please help me to overcome from this problem.

Phone detail
    BB z10 STL 100-1
    OS version-10.2.1.3247
    10-26-14 01:27 AM
    Update to 10.3.1.938

everything you need to know is in the first post:

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...thread-970094/

It'll fix your battery problem and everything works smoothly!!
    vuanhk10 and starboyforeal like this.
    10-26-14 01:38 AM
    Hi, I bought bb z10 from Dubai and using it in Sri Lanka 3 days ago. My problem is z10 battery life is draining so fast and very hot. Within half an hour 12% (88% remaining) battery was drain. I tried some troubleshoot which is found in this fourum like deleting the gmail accounts. But it could not work, now I'm disappointment with bb z10 and I don't know, how I am going to fix this problem. please help me to overcome from this problem.

Phone detail
    BB z10 STL 100-1
    OS version-10.2.1.3247
    Have you tried:
    1. Disabling nfc
    2. Disable data
    3. Switching from 3g to 2g.

And what do you do during that 30mins?
    Do you play intensive games or use apps that require a data connection?
    Just use your unit for sms and calling?

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 01:50 AM
    Android apps can take lot of juice out of your battery. Also, if you are not in range then also your battery will drain faster.
    I use Z10 as well, and some times i also face the same problem. But usually battery performance is good with moderate use

Posted via ZED TEN
    10-26-14 02:11 AM
    Think of each update (Leak) as you would on your computer. For the most part, with each new update comes a fix for prior issues.
    Keep in mind that BB10 is still a very new OP so, you have to expect a few glitches here and there.

As far a your battery is concerned.. There have been past issues with it in "some" of the leaks.
    I can only suggest, once again, that you update your OS.

I have a Z10.. run Microsoft Office Mobile, Sonos (constantly) CB app, BBM, YouTube... and my battery goes for an average of 2 and a half days!

Ya gotta update!!!
    10-26-14 12:00 PM
    No doubt Z10 is a gorgeous device. But battery life remains a debatable issue. I got my battery changed twice and device once from the Blackberry service center India as it was under warranty peroid but I am still facing battery issue. I am average user, I dont play games, no everyday listening to music, moderate user of whats app (just to be connected to friends who are not on BBM). I have subscribed to few channels in bbm but I dont think that should be the root cause of battery draining. Yest night my battery showed around 55% when I went off to sleep but in mrng arnd 4:30 Am IST my battery % was 16 that is something serious. I am tired of going around service center for replacement. I do understand if I am a heavy user and the battery drains but in my case I am not able understand why this is happening? Also on and off my Z10 get hot.
    10-26-14 10:53 PM
    Probably because you are running old software. on my BlackBerry z10, my battery was also draining fast, Very fast. Turn out it was old software that was killing my battery life. After I updated my BlackBerry z10, I instantly got better battery life. The stand by time was amazing. I left my BlackBerry on a table and didn't use it for a day. I come and get it I still have 93 % battery remaining and I started the day with 100% battery. So just check for an update, and if there is an update, update your z10 and you will guaranteed get better battery life.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-14 11:27 PM
    Guys I have a serious problem. My battery drain so fast. And when it come to like 40%. My device just shutdown. After 38%. Dont know why is this happening. Please somebody help!

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 04:02 AM
    Think of each update (Leak) as you would on your computer. For the most part, with each new update comes a fix for prior issues.
    Keep in mind that BB10 is still a very new OP so, you have to expect a few glitches here and there.

As far a your battery is concerned.. There have been past issues with it in "some" of the leaks.
    I can only suggest, once again, that you update your OS.

I have a Z10.. run Microsoft Office Mobile, Sonos (constantly) CB app, BBM, YouTube... and my battery goes for an average of 2 and a half days!

Ya gotta update!!!
    Ummm... 2 and a half days?
    That's literally impossible don't exaggerate.
    My Z10 can't get 12 hours of standby time while on airplane mode.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 04:30 AM
    Guys I have a serious problem. My battery drain so fast. And when it come to like 40%. My device just shutdown. After 38%. Dont know why is this happening. Please somebody help!

Posted via CB10
    It means your battery is out of alignment.
    Charge up your device to 100% then use it like crazy so the battery drains, all the way down to 0% and dies.
    Then plug your device into a computer or the charger it came with and just leave it there don't use it much until it's back at 100%.

Do this TWICE and your battery should be proper again. It might still drain fast but the percentage should be correct.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 04:34 AM
    But it is dead before 0% at 38%.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 04:50 AM
    But it is dead before 0% at 38%.

Posted via CB10
    Use it until it dies completely.

Posted via CB10
    10-27-14 06:15 AM