Hi there!

I have the following issue: my instagram app does not work properly on my BB Z10.

So here you are a few details:

1. I have the latest OS version my provider made available (10.3.2.2836)
    2. I'm using Instagram v7.20.0 apk sideloaded (although I've tried with an old one before and does the same thing).

So here's the deal, prior the software update everything was working fine and Instagram displayed to me the popup "You're using an old version of instagram, please update, blah blah blah" message. So I did update to the latest version (I always like to try the newest versions, and if they don't work, I start downgrading the version until I find one that works). So Installed v7.20.0 of the Instagram APK and everything work seamlessly.

Then I was prompted to update my software on the BB OS. So I did that. After that I realized that my instagram opened fine, but it looked like if it never connected to the internet. It "froze" at some point and showed some old posts but it will not refresh. It will not give me an error, just it would not load any information, as if there is no internet connection (without the "cannot connect to internet" message).

So I uninstalled my app and re-instaled it again. Linked my FB account with Instagram and logged in with FB. So it worked. When I close my app and re-open it again, the issue persists. So the only way I can access my Instagram app is to Uninstall it, side load it again and logging in again. It only works on the "first use" let's say.

* Has anyone encountered this issue before?
    * Do you think it's related to the apk version? If so, do you recommend a version I can sideload?
    * Anything you have in mind I could try to fix this issue? (Please, don't suggest switching to iGrann or Insta10, I hate not being able to use the Instagram filters and the built-in Z10 picture filters suck, so that is not an option. - I only use iGrann as a back up to like posts only)

Some other details:

* I never get an error message, it just loads forever and then stops loading.
    * I checked the Apps permission and ensure everything is checked
    * I honestly don't like linking my FB with Instagram account, but I did it.

If you need any addtl info just let me know!

Thank you all!

Gus.
    04-06-16 12:02 PM
    Since you don't want to use insta10 or anything else, your only choice might be to buy an Android. Sideloading is a crapshoot. Sometimes you can upgrade and sometimes the runtime can't keep up.
    Since you don't want to use insta10 or anything else, your only choice might be to buy an Android. Sideloading is a crapshoot. Sometimes you can upgrade and sometimes the runtime can't keep up.
    04-06-16 12:37 PM
    Or get the Google store for the phone also works

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 02:42 PM
    Go to the BlackBerry World.
    Download both Inst10 and Igrann
    Your problem=solved.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 03:17 PM
    There is another thread about that.read it and ur problems will be solved.

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 04:19 PM
    Same problem here, did u find the solution?

Hi there!

I have the following issue: my instagram app does not work properly on my BB Z10.

So here you are a few details:

1. I have the latest OS version my provider made available (10.3.2.2836)
    2. I'm using Instagram v7.20.0 apk sideloaded (although I've tried with an old one before and does the same thing).

So here's the deal, prior the software update everything was working fine and Instagram displayed to me the popup "You're using an old version of instagram, please update, blah blah blah" message. So I did update to the latest version (I always like to try the newest versions, and if they don't work, I start downgrading the version until I find one that works). So Installed v7.20.0 of the Instagram APK and everything work seamlessly.

Then I was prompted to update my software on the BB OS. So I did that. After that I realized that my instagram opened fine, but it looked like if it never connected to the internet. It "froze" at some point and showed some old posts but it will not refresh. It will not give me an error, just it would not load any information, as if there is no internet connection (without the "cannot connect to internet" message).

So I uninstalled my app and re-instaled it again. Linked my FB account with Instagram and logged in with FB. So it worked. When I close my app and re-open it again, the issue persists. So the only way I can access my Instagram app is to Uninstall it, side load it again and logging in again. It only works on the "first use" let's say.

* Has anyone encountered this issue before?
    * Do you think it's related to the apk version? If so, do you recommend a version I can sideload?
    * Anything you have in mind I could try to fix this issue? (Please, don't suggest switching to iGrann or Insta10, I hate not being able to use the Instagram filters and the built-in Z10 picture filters suck, so that is not an option. - I only use iGrann as a back up to like posts only)

Some other details:

* I never get an error message, it just loads forever and then stops loading.
    * I checked the Apps permission and ensure everything is checked
    * I honestly don't like linking my FB with Instagram account, but I did it.

If you need any addtl info just let me know!

Thank you all!

Gus.
    07-24-16 05:50 PM
    Does anyone have an idea how to send DM from igrann??

Posted via CB10
    07-24-16 09:38 PM