Ok, so far I like it but I do not think it's perfect. Nor do I think ANY phone is but this is my take so far:
    1) first I consider that this is a tool for work not an entertainment item. However a lot of people use their phones specifically for entertainment. Every day I see I-phone fans wandering with their wires or drooling on the side of something zoning out. And this is important to realize with these tech marvels : BlackBerry was made for business in mind from the get go - Apple and the rest moved into the logical progression of their entertainment niches by giving the majority of what a decadent and partially burned out society what it wants. (hey with hardly any vacation time the US' workforce seems to need some form of entertainment). My point is just to give you a general sense of my view of the entire cell. Phone "debate."
    2) I look at my phone and BlackBerry experience: my old job made me -stress that- MADE me carry a 7100t And a 7290. Both were, to me, terrible, probably because of their connection to work and their 10 minute restarts. I then used a RAZR, a NEC and the Samsung Jacks before heading to a 9700. I had four 9700s due to various defects!!! Then a 9800 (the worst garbage I have used) and now a 9900, and via Ebay, a Z10. So I can understand some negative comments here that the Z should be 100% out of the box. But what is 100% iPhone at first didn't have copy and paste? (Hey Microsoft: what took you so long too?).My experience has been frustrating with prior BlackBerry products (crashed, broken keys), l but I like the Z for what my prior experiences do not have:
    A) so far no damn spinning clock.
    B) so far no inexplicable freezes (like the 5 minutes to call home last night -- my 9900 was obviously jealous of the Z).
    So despite the weird spelling error of the "words with numbers" thing, I think I'm going to stick with it. I mean I typed (mostly) all of this on the Z and I really like my keys from the 9900.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Mattster723; 04-23-13 at 11:38 AM.
    04-23-13 10:23 AM
    Ok, so far I like it but I do not think it's perfect. Nor do I think ANY phone is but this is my take so far:
    1) first I consider that this is a tool for work not an entertainment item.

However a lot of people use their phones specifically for entertainment. Every day I see I-phone fans wandering with their wires or drooling on the side of something zoning out. And this is important to realize with these tech marvels : BlackBerry was made for busine in mind from the get go - Apple and the rest moved into the logical progression of their entertainment niches by giving the majority of what a decadent and partially burned out society what it wants. (hey with hardly any vacation time the US' workforce seems to need some form of entertainment).

My point is just to give you a general sense of my view of the entire cell. Phone "debate."
    2) I look at my phone and BlackBerry experience: my old job made me -stress that- MADE me carry a 7100t And a 7290. Both were, to me, terrible, probably because of their connection to work and their 10 minute restarts. I then used a RAZR, a NEC and the Samsung Jacks before heading to a 9700. I had four 9700s due to various defects!!! Then a 9800 (the worst garbage I have used) and now a 9900, and via Ebay, a Z10. So I can understand some negative comments here that the Z should be 100% out of the box. But what is 100% iPhone at first didn't have copy and paste? (Hey Microsoft: what took you so long too?).My experience has been frustrating with prior BlackBerry products (crashed, broken keys), l but I like the Z for what my prior experiences do not have:
    A) so far no damn spinning clock.
    B) so far no inexplicable freezes (like the 5 minutes to call home last night -- my 9900 was obviously jealous of the Z).

So despite the weird spelling error of the "words with numbers" thing, I think I'm going to stick with it. I mean I typed (mostly) all of this on the Z and I really like my keys from the 9900.

Posted via CB10
    I'm glad to see you're liking it so far. I edited your quote so that people would read it and comment on your experience. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!
    05-04-13 10:59 AM
    I like my recently-bought Z10 too. It sure has some limitations (e.g., email, apps), but overall, it's a pretty good phone. I love the hub and the no-button system. Most of all, it feels comfortable in my hand.

Posted via Z10
    05-04-13 12:16 PM