After been a long time Blackberry user (Curve, Bold, and Torch) I left on a bad note, and switched to the iPhone 3GS, to the iPhone 4S, to the iPhone 5, nothing has changed, always the same interface. So I went to the z10, despite the lack if apps, I decided to make the switch anyhow. Overall I am completely imprsssed!

The Blackberry Hub, great idea, super conveint for social users, business users, even the everyday user. Send a tweet, without opening the twitter app, post to Facebook, send an email, all in the same place! Excellent feature!

The Blackberry camera, takes great HD photos, has very limited lack of features (10.2, should change that). Time shift works very well when taking group photos!

The blackberry app world, a tad disappointed, I knew it would not have all the apps I used with the iPhone. The App World drastically needs an upgrade, a recent article online stated it has less than 7% of the most popular is apps..

The Blackberry Keyboard, simply amazing, I find it very accurate to type with, ease, smooth, never misses a key!

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 11:33 AM
    Cool welcome lots of people are finding that bb10 and it's devices are a major improvement over legacy devices and better than the competition

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 11:40 AM
    I always enjoy hearing the thoughts of someone switching to blackberry from another brand. And even better from a former blackberry user. Thanks for the post. There are a lot of little tricks and goodies with this phone. I've had the Z10 since the US launch and I'm still learning new things. And the remote file access with 10.1 is amazing.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 02:49 PM