hi! I have a Z10, worked perfectly but suddenly no telephony service. no signal meter, instead there is a big red X and below it says "Unknown error". does not operate the radio, it does not allow or turn on/off. change the SIM card, clear the device about 20 times and updated all OS versions I found on the web and still not working. Install the files separately radio testing different versions but does not work. updates made ​​from the phone, from BBLINK with autoloaders etc, but the radio still does not work. But even without the SIM card the radio NO WORK , so I think the problem is the radio.
    One thing: before this problem When I turned on/off my phone appeared logo Movistar (my carrier), but after this error anymore. and the radio setup menu I get the message "The SIM card is from an unknown source" although this is not the SIM inserted I receive this message. all BB services work perfect on WIFI, but I have no telephony service. only one big "X" red on place the signal meter.
    it may be this error? and how I can fix it?
    08-07-15 07:10 AM
    Does your SIM work in another phone? Or, another SIM work in your phone?

Random question, but is there any chance your phone would have been blocked because of a previous owner who declared it lost or stolen?
    08-07-15 10:17 AM
    First of all you need a sim card from your provider. A good sim card. Have you checked with your provider?

Black is back, baby. Via my Z30
    08-07-15 10:18 AM