I have a Z10 and recently updated to 10.3.2.440. Looks nice, but I have two main complaints about this OS update. First, I noticed there is no longer a Show Filed Emails toggle. Instead, it now has a Show Read Filed Emails instead (I'm not about to mark them as read constantly). I get thousands of emails a day (mostly alerts) that I have going into subfolders in Outlook, however, I really don't need them to show up on my device. Any ideas? Second, is there any way to set the default view for email to be the actual inbox rather than the entire mailbox? This would also resolve the filed emails issue for me.
    06-28-15 11:31 AM
    Concerning the first issue, I didn't even know that option "show filed messages" ever existed. I just checked in my hub and can't find it there. Did you know that touching the envelope icon in the hub will mark the message as read/unread? You may still not want to mark every notification as read but it's a time saver.
    Addressing your second issue, I think if you click on the menu under "BlackBerry Hub" you can select a particular folder.
    EDIT: Correction, it doesn't stay that way if you switch to a different account and go back. You could play with the synchronised folders, but I'm not sure that's what you want either. Hmmm.

Sorry, I'd like to typo but my Q10 doesn't support it.
    06-28-15 03:27 PM
    It did indeed exist. If there was a way to keep the view at the inbox, I wouldn't care about the filed messages, but it won't stay with that view.
    06-28-15 04:58 PM
    I had your first problem, too, so I used a rule in Outlook to mark the emails as read.
    10-06-15 04:50 PM