Hello everyone!

As usual I've tried to find a solution myself on these forums and via web search and came up with nothing. If despite my efforts a thread already exists about this please direct me to it

In short: I've installed the current OS 10 version and use plenty of android apps. Usually that works out quite well, but there's one app - an Expense Manager (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.markushi.expensemanager) that does not export its data. I've tried this a couple of times without success. Since I've aggregated data for round about half a year on a daily basis this is pretty serious as I cannot just export them manually. Another problem is that when I try to update the android app, blackberry os only lets me open the currently installed app.

Does anybody here know why this error may occure or how I might be able to access the app's data another way?

Thanks, Akalias
    05-05-15 04:25 AM
    one more try *bump*
    05-09-15 04:48 AM
    Not familiar with the app, but by export, do you mean to your PC? OK, looking at it right now on my tablet. Still, would you explain the export process?
    05-09-15 08:26 AM
    Hello everyone!

As usual I've tried to find a solution myself on these forums and via web search and came up with nothing. If despite my efforts a thread already exists about this please direct me to it

In short: I've installed the current OS 10 version and use plenty of android apps. Usually that works out quite well, but there's one app - an Expense Manager (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=at.markushi.expensemanager) that does not export its data. I've tried this a couple of times without success. Since I've aggregated data for round about half a year on a daily basis this is pretty serious as I cannot just export them manually. Another problem is that when I try to update the android app, blackberry os only lets me open the currently installed app.

Does anybody here know why this error may occure or how I might be able to access the app's data another way?

Thanks, Akalias
    Have no experience with the app. But the app description suggests that you can export to a csv file which can be imported to Excel.

As for failure to install the app update, you need to be on os 10.3.1 to be able to install over existing android app. If you are on 10.2.1, you will have to delete the existing android app before installing a newer version.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-15 02:16 PM