After switching off my z10 phone when I on it, it automatically wipe out my phone my whole data goes out everything is in default it start happening from last few days plz anyone help
    05-22-15 01:45 AM
    You need to load a new os via BB Link...

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Nokia 1100
    05-22-15 02:51 AM
    Thanks but is there another way coz I dont have laptop or pc
    05-22-15 05:35 AM
    Thanks but is there another way coz I dont have laptop or pc
    You could try a security wipe. It'll basically wipe everything from the device. You can do this right from the device in the settings. Not sure if it'll fix, but def worth a shot if you can't reload the OS and it's wiping on restart anyway. Other than that, you would need a PC.

Posted via CB10
    05-22-15 03:01 PM
    I tried it several times but it didn't work I don't know how it wipe out whole phone except my ph password
    05-25-15 11:21 AM
    I tried it several times but it didn't work I don't know how it wipe out whole phone except my ph password
    Did you do a full security wipe from the settings? It should take a decent amount of time to wipe the device. This will bring you back to the welcome screen and you will have to sign back in with your BlackBerry ID, go through the tutorials, and start from scratch.

Posted via CB10
    05-25-15 01:18 PM
    How to do full security wipe I just tried security wipe and after that it wants bbm id and tutorials start
    05-26-15 12:06 AM
    How to do full security wipe I just tried security wipe and after that it wants bbm id and tutorials start
    After the security wipe it will start back at the welcome screen and have you put in your BBID and set everything up fresh. Since you did not have access to a PC, I recommended trying this to see if it fixes your issue. Looks like you did the security wipe. After signing back in are you still having the same problem?

Posted via CB10
    05-26-15 08:56 AM
    I had this problem also and there is a fix. My account won't allow me to post links because I don't have enough posts.... lame. But if you search for "Blue LED 10.3 Upgrade Issue" in the forums you will find the posts you need to read to fix this. Hint: it is post #630.

I hope this helps you. Good Luck!
    05-26-15 02:26 PM
    Thanks bro but the page is blank, nothing opens up after clicking on link
    05-27-15 01:07 AM
    There was a similar problem with the Z30, which resulted in a lot of traffic on the BB support site. Eventually they came out with a fix for the issue; see this link for details (KB36747-All data is deleted following a manual restart of the BlackBerry 10 smartphone and a blue LED is displayed during boot up). Although you're running a Z10, you might like to try using the same solution, although of course it would have to be at your own risk; nobody seems to know exactly what the "fix" did, but it sure seemed to work, including on my Z30. The symptoms I was having with the Z30 were exactly the same as the ones you describe with your Z10, so it may be worth giving it a go. But a note of caution; I'm not a techie, and I would be careful before applying a fix like that if it wasn't stated specifically as being suitable for the Z10.
    05-27-15 01:42 AM