Greetings everyone.
    I'm using a blackberry z10 STL 100-1, and running the os version 10.3.1.2583. I had been running an earlier version of the Same os, but switched to the lastest because I had been facing some serious battery issues. Well for around 2days it was running good, but then the problem started. While using the phone, either the phone screen simply goes off or it just gets hung up with the screen colours going dimmer and then finally turning off after around 2min. And although the phone gets restarted it still shows a lit up blank screen. And eventually I have to remove and place the battery back into it.
    I'm in a terrible condition guys.. please help me out....
    07-21-15 10:04 AM
    Check to be sure your battery isn't slightly loose. Cut a tiny piece of business card and shim up the battery on the side opposite the contacts. I have one Z10 with this issue.
    i'm not sure if that would work, cos had it been the loose battery issue, why would the screen turn off only after going dimmer and then the display going blank although the screen remains lit. I doubt that it is a case of software compatibility ( maybe). Furthermore, i"ve noticed that even my handset has a problem with the battery display monitor( you must be familiar), which i tried resolving by referring to some support forums. But... in vain.. nothing worked out. Will some other OS versions be helpful ?
    07-23-15 09:44 AM
    Try a new battery.
    07-23-15 10:11 AM
    Well, trying another battery is the next step, as kbz1960 suggests. You really have to rule out the battery before jumping to a different OS.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-23-15 11:17 AM
    Greetings everyone.
    I'm using a blackberry z10 STL 100-1, and running the os version 10.3.1.2583. I had been running an earlier version of the Same os, but switched to the lastest because I had been facing some serious battery issues. Well for around 2days it was running good, but then the problem started. While using the phone, either the phone screen simply goes off or it just gets hung up with the screen colours going dimmer and then finally turning off after around 2min. And although the phone gets restarted it still shows a lit up blank screen. And eventually I have to remove and place the battery back into it.
    I'm in a terrible condition guys.. please help me out....
    This a very common problem. Try hard reset and always charge with the original charger that came with the phone. I solved mine by this method but this problem returned.

Via z10 stl100-1,10.3.1
    07-23-15 01:00 PM
    It's a million dollar question. :-)

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2576
    sharath krishna likes this.
    07-23-15 01:02 PM
    I'm also face the same problem

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 01:13 PM
    Just had a situation where the battery was nearly dead. I woke it up and it had too little battery left to activate but I managed to plug it in just as it was going dark and the screen lit back up and I got about 10 seconds of use out of it to try and check some emails, but then it shut down and rebooted. Is that normal?
    07-23-15 06:33 PM
    Just had a situation where the battery was nearly dead. I woke it up and it had too little battery left to activate but I managed to plug it in just as it was going dark and the screen lit back up and I got about 10 seconds of use out of it to try and check some emails, but then it shut down and rebooted. Is that normal?
    Yes, very normal.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-15 06:42 PM
    Chances are that what you had used, must have been the reserve battery which barely gives a bit of juice just before the phone goes off. But then one major problem all of us face is the false battery percentage display error, (mine too, which i'm trying to resolve).
    07-24-15 11:08 AM
    Yes, very normal.
    Thanks. If I recall correctly I didn't have to use my picture password. Possibly in this case someone could get brief access to the phone when it is unsecured.
    07-24-15 12:26 PM