I go online to find product information about the new Blackberry Z10 and all the top results from news stories and expert reviews about the device basically say that it stinks. When I go and read the buyers comments at the review section of online stores that sell the BB-Z10 they all praise the phone as the best. Also after a so called "expert" does a bad review of the device he gets a wave of comments of angry people questioning the review. It seems that the media loves to hate Blackberry and the general public like it. I heard of Android and Apple fans but really this over the board hate for a company and its devices, even from well respected Canadian publications.
    02-26-13 12:27 PM
    Not sure what you're reading. Reviews from even sites like Gizmodo and BGR have had positive reviews of the Z10.

Analysts at Bernstein and Goldman Sachs are very bullish on BBRY, and those are two of the most respected and influential investment houses in the world. It's a controversial stock, to be sure, but be aware that there are literally billions of dollars in "puts" against BBRY right now. In other words, that much money has been bet that the company will fail. Needless to say, investors who have made such bets are eager to discredit the company at every opportunity.
    02-26-13 12:31 PM
    The nasty side of capitalism.
    02-26-13 01:01 PM
    They all own Apple stock and/or are short BlackBerry.
    02-26-13 01:03 PM