Tried two different computers and it will freeze when I plug in my phone. It let's me add a few songs at first. Now it won't work at all.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 07:18 PM
    As soon as I connect my BlackBerry the program stops working and shuts down. Anyone else having this problen

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 07:26 PM
    Try turning off mass storage mode if you have it turned on. Or it could be caused by some media files. Because it loads the media and doc files once you connect the phone. If you have massive loads of these files, you might need to wait. Or try to remove the ad card to see if it helps. If it does, I suggest you to trim of some unnecessary files in your sd card.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 07:28 PM
    As soon as I connect my BlackBerry the program stops working and shuts down. Anyone else having this problen

Posted via CB10
    This can be caused by software conflict. I heard it might have conflict if you have blackberry desktop manager (old one) installed. Try to see go to safe mode or turn off some programs and see.

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 07:30 PM
    It's my first blackberry. I have only out on maybe 100 songs and 5 word docs before it started to do this. BlackBerry Link will load but as soon as I connect plug in myz10 it will say this program has stopped working and will shut down. So its not like even removing the songs is an option right now. It's doing this on both computers. Any ideas

Posted via CB10
    03-16-13 08:42 PM
    I would like to get an answer to this as well. Every time i plug in my phone it freezes link and a good handful of the time it freezes my whole laptop.
    06-03-13 06:47 PM
    I have the same problem with Link on OS X. I would plug it in and it will freeze up for 5 min then start syncing, to my knowledge BB knows about the OS X version freezing but i dont know about windows.
    06-03-13 06:59 PM
    Yes. I've experienced this too.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 08:37 PM
    no issues here
    06-03-13 09:27 PM
    I have the same problem with Link on OS X. I would plug it in and it will freeze up for 5 min then start syncing, to my knowledge BB knows about the OS X version freezing but i dont know about windows.
    I just started experiencing BB Link freezing on osx mountain lion. Has been working fine for the past few months. Now I start up link and after a moment I get the spinning color wheel and the app becomes non-responsive. Killing it and restarting the app doesn't seem to help.

I have too many programs running to reboot right now but hoping that when I do reboot it'll resolve the issue.
    07-05-13 10:31 PM
    Only God and Thorsten know.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 03:30 AM
    close all BlackBerry or RIM service before u open BlackBerry link and enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    Rick Bielski likes this.
    07-06-13 03:49 AM
    Finally rebooted and link works fine now.

Man, BlackBerry needs to hire a few OSX developers as OSX apps shouldn't need restarts like their Windows counterparts. (That a and closing the app window shouldn't quit the program!)

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 01:25 PM
    Finally rebooted and link works fine now.

Man, BlackBerry needs to hire a few OSX developers as OSX apps shouldn't need restarts like their Windows counterparts. (That a and closing the app window shouldn't quit the program!)

Posted via CB10
    Pre Win 7 counterparts maybe. I need reboot Windows 7 maybe once every month and a half if that (I just hibernate when I close my laptop).

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 09:28 PM
    close all BlackBerry or RIM service before u open BlackBerry link and enjoy!

Posted via CB10
    This is the solution you want if you're using Windows. Had the same problem and this worked great. You can also disable the services to start with PC boot so you won't have to do it each time.
    02-24-14 10:10 AM