It's hard not to like the ease of use with this device . Anything that you need to do is just a swipe away

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 06:29 PM
    Really love it's octopus keyboard, futuristic
    08-14-13 06:32 PM
    Because it is fast, it's exclusive unlike the fruity devises and the keyboard is so cool the way it remembers and learns your typing and sentences.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 06:33 PM
    THAT^ and I enjoy not having a home button and using gestures instead. And as much of a hassle as it can be, I actually enjoy sideloading, installing leaks and doing similar things that I know you cant do on any other platform simply because most apps are available through their designated app store.
    funny, those are the main reasons why the z10 is failing......
    08-14-13 08:48 PM
    Simply the best phone on the market right now

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 09:21 PM
    Since my zed, I don't have to carry around my tablet/ laptop anymore. They didn't fit in my pocket as well as my phone anyway

From my white zed 10
    stevepar likes this.
    08-14-13 09:36 PM
    I was keyboard loyalists going from the 9900 to z10. After having the Z10 I can't imagine anything else. I sometimes miss the keyboard for the feel but the Z10 is amazing. Its keyboard puts all other touch phone to shame. One handed typing is a breeze too. I fully understand BlackBerry is struggling with market share but I like the product better than any other so why wouldn't I stay with what I love not what others love. BlackBerry screams I'm an individual and I don't care what the rest of the says!

Posted via CB10 with Z10
    stevepar, Fnen90 and damian mcginn like this.
    08-14-13 09:47 PM
    For me, it's not so much about the Z or the Q but the OS. We have the newest OS ;-) So it's exciting to see and take part in the developments and progress almost at a daily speed...it's like discovering something new for the very first time...exciting...
    08-14-13 11:41 PM
    For me, it's not so much about the Z or the Q but the OS. We have the newest OS ;-) So it's exciting to see and take part in the developments and progress almost at a daily speed...it's like discovering something new for the very first time...exciting...
    Same for me, in fact the z10 doesn't really do anything for me hardware wise, but the all touch form factor with this os just keeps me from being able to put this thing down I will trade up for the z30 as it will make the experience all that much better

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 12:15 AM
    Beats any phone out there!

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 12:17 AM
    Because Apple make it difficult for you to leave and Android just tries to sell you sh1t all the time. Add to that the fact that this is the most natural feeling UI with all the functions that I use, makes the Z the best phone for me.

Z10STL100-2/10.1.0.4633 O2 Uk
    08-15-13 12:42 AM
    Speed, functionality, keyboard, clear screen. Overall an awesome OS.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 12:46 AM
    1. 2-Year Contract
    2. I can get around many of the deficiencies that others complain about. BUT I understand that for an average consumer this is not a "feature" or an option.
    3. It is a very responsive tool that has gotten better with each upgrade. Does most of what I need, but I would like more.
    08-15-13 02:05 PM
    1. 2-Year Contract
    2. I can get around many of the deficiencies that others complain about. BUT I understand that for an average consumer this is not a "feature" or an option.
    3. It is a very responsive tool that has gotten better with each upgrade. Does most of what I need, but I would like more.
    I agree. Z 10 is a great product and with each update it gets even better. I know nothing about taking pictures, but a friend of mine does and he is really impressed with Z 10's picture functionality. He believes he can not do better with other devices. Great unit,not made in China a plus for me also.
    08-15-13 02:13 PM
    I love my Z10! The predictive text on the keyboard is better than anything else out there. Haven't tried the Q10 for an extended period so can't say if I'd prefer it.
    08-15-13 02:59 PM
    Many years ago I bought a Sony 1080P LCD tv. One of the first 1080P tvs. Not too long after, other companies started releasing new features, designs, etc. Next you know there's LED and 3d and such. But, my Sony 1080P LCD tv worked just fine. Was reliable, looked great, etc.

See where I'm going?
    08-15-13 03:12 PM
    Why wouldn't I? I sit on my couch, use an app to download a torrent onto my PC, which I then access from my phone with Link/Remote Access and "play on" my smart tv without moving a muscle. It has a bug enough screen to work as a media device, is fantastic for browsing, and has a keyboard IDEAL for one handed typing.

My gf thinks I love my Z10 more than her... she's on to me.
    I sit on my couch, download a torrent DIRECTLY to my Z10 via BitTorque, unzip it and "play on" my smart tv.. all while I pound out BBM's/Texts and browse the web.. I LOVE my Z10 (and my gf) hah.
    08-15-13 03:17 PM
    Because I like being the different one in the sea of IP's and SG's and I just LOVE the operating system and phone itself. The all-gesture based os is just so awesome and it all just works and serves my needs.
    08-15-13 03:21 PM
    The phone is simply a joy to use for work and pleasure 24/7!!
    08-15-13 03:33 PM
    Why wouldn't I? I sit on my couch, use an app to download a torrent onto my PC, which I then access from my phone with Link/Remote Access and "play on" my smart tv without moving a muscle. It has a bug enough screen to work as a media device, is fantastic for browsing, and has a keyboard IDEAL for one handed typing.

My gf thinks I love my Z10 more than her... she's on to me.
    I suggest you lower your calories intake
    08-15-13 04:46 PM
    I bought a Z becasue i always had qwerty device.But those this apply to me?? Im getting a q5 next.
    Evetually when a big Q30 device comes out that will probably turn alot of heads.
    08-15-13 04:50 PM
    You know I wasn't too sure why I was going to stay. I've read through the other 32,981 threads on CB asking the same question.

But this thread put it over the edge.

I'm going to do a thread asking the question to you at least read the thread titles here before posting another one asking the same question as the 32,981 that are on here.

Ugh.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10!
    Good luck with that! People don't bother to read or search anymore. It is quite maddening.
    I feel your pain as I am asked to answer all the new posts
    08-15-13 04:51 PM
    My Z10 is an awesome smartphone that works well for me. When it fails to meet my needs, I'll start looking over the fence where the grass is reported to be greener.........hopefully, it's not in the same location as the septic tank. Anyone that wants to stop using their Z - based on the news/articles printed simply wanted to get another phone, anyway. Nothing has changed and BlackBerry was still trying to pull it together......and we bought it- the Z. Some may have forgotten this fact. If you want another phone, get it.
    08-15-13 05:16 PM
    It's the only device making it possible to establish contact with my mothership.
    08-15-13 05:22 PM
    Just added another few years to my O2 contract, I was offered a Z10 , this is my third Berry, and the Z10 is absolutely marvelous ,
    even friends with Iphones and Androids love it, the problem with Blackberry is their marketing department which is a complete utter failure,
    What frustrates me is this the Z10 is great phone, in my mind the sleeper phone of the year ,
    08-15-13 07:36 PM
242 12345 ...