I have both. I actually prefer the Z10 I'm type pretty fast with it.

Toronto Maple Leafs Channel C0001D318
    Mikey88Chaos likes this.
    08-14-13 10:27 AM
    Real estate.

Posted via CB10
    Mikey88Chaos likes this.
    08-14-13 12:13 PM
    With the imminent downfall of Blackberry (they already killed RIM) I figure in 20 years I have a classic that I can sell for **** loads of money on Craig's List. Do you guys have Craig's List in Canada?

Seriously.....navigating and the virtual keyboard are it for me.
    08-14-13 12:17 PM
    Because it works and works well

Posted via CB10
    stevepar likes this.
    08-14-13 12:24 PM
    Because I need to have a back up phone...the Z10 looks good in the box.
    It's almost like asking why some people are Leafs fans.......
    Why, because they are just there.....good enough to be there, not greatest, but there.....
    08-14-13 12:26 PM
    I waited for it half a year (till price dropped a bit and the OS got a few updates), dumped my stupid iPhone 5 and went for the Z10. I don't regret it one little bit.

I stick with it because it's legendary!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 12:27 PM
    I keep my Z10 because the Z30 isn't released yet.
    08-14-13 12:51 PM
    I like it.

Despite the volatile stock price, the snotty remarks in the media, the speculation about BlackBerry being dead my phone continues to work as I like it to.

It's as though this damn phone hasn't heard the news or something. Until my phone learns to follow the news, stock values and rumors and behave accordingly, I will continue to use it.

Posted via CB10
    stevepar likes this.
    08-14-13 12:54 PM
    I luv Betas.

Still have my Betamax.

And my BetaPlaybook.
    jgz10 and BerryWizard like this.
    08-14-13 12:55 PM
    BlackBerry 10 !
    08-14-13 01:00 PM
    because come what may I have a great product in my hand
    because even in the crowded smartphone market this is an innovation which does have the capability to grab attention
    because this phone has the potential to grow
    because i am happy in having something different
    because i am happy that i can do everything others do with their phones and some more
    It may be that the company did not plan it well and are facing some challenges to take it forward, but there is no doubt in my mind that this is a great product. every company / venture / innovation has its ups / downs. it will sail through. I will still have a great product / phone z10 with me come what may!
    08-14-13 01:11 PM
    I love the Z10. I don't know how anyone puts up with the "half" screen on the Q10.
    08-14-13 01:25 PM
    Um, I like Canadians. Well except for that Ted Cruz ******.

I'm on Blackberry for security. Hopefully they haven't sold my soul to the NSA.
    +1000000 on ted Cruz. Lol. That guy is a psychopath.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 01:37 PM
    can't afford a new phone, don't do (canadian 3 year) contracts.
    08-14-13 02:31 PM
    In my opinion, white Z10 = sexiest phone ever. 9700 and 9780 are in the same league.
    Amazing OS.
    Amazing phone.

Plus, it's a BlackBerry.

Jk, I'm open to all phones but for my purpose(s), BlackBerry devices have constantly proven to be the BEST suited. ^_^
    08-14-13 02:37 PM
    Why do people keep their Z10s?-blackberry-one-thousand-thumb.jpg
    I love the Z10. I don't know how anyone puts up with the "half" screen on the Q10.
    Because I tried this....what that 1000 emails with a touch screen and didn't work....
    And battery life.....but makes a good back up....second place itsn't that bad? its first place loser.
    08-14-13 02:47 PM
    Because every phone I've ever owned, BlackBerry and non BlackBerry there's always been something I felt was lacking, something that would make things easier if it would just do this. This is the first phone I've owned that I not only don't feel like that, but also constantly find things that I didn't know it would do that makes things even better.

In contrast, my brand spanking new shiny Galaxy Note 10.1, I find myself cursing every time I use it "there's an easier way to do this!!"

I've been spoiled by my Z10

Posted via CB10
    MrScottTX likes this.
    08-14-13 02:48 PM
    I've been Blackberry since the 8100. I've always had physical keyboard until the Z10. It has been somewhat frustrating to adjust but in the end I will prefer the Z. With the physical keyboard, my typing was more accurate without looking than it is while looking with the Z, but I'll file that under learning curve. Overall... the Z10 has presented me with more initial frustration than any and all previous BB's combined. After buying an Android tablet, I felt Blackberry has more functionality out of the box. Way back when... the time when smartphones were a corporate thing, the term Blackberry meant reliability. Things are just a tiny bit more complex now. But the goal should still be about the same.... Provide a device that is reliable, functional, that will not go dead by lunch, etc. and do so without the proprietary or arrogant mindset. To me... the iPhone is like the old AOL dial-up (when dial-up was all that existed) in so many ways.
    atm33 likes this.
    08-14-13 05:19 PM
    Because every phone I've ever owned, BlackBerry and non BlackBerry there's always been something I felt was lacking, something that would make things easier if it would just do this. This is the first phone I've owned that I not only don't feel like that, but also constantly find things that I didn't know it would do that makes things even better.

In contrast, my brand spanking new shiny Galaxy Note 10.1, I find myself cursing every time I use it "there's an easier way to do this!!"

I've been spoiled by my Z10

Posted via CB10
    I would have sold you my Samsung Tablet, very lightly used, cheeep cheeep! LOL
    08-14-13 05:25 PM
    I would have sold you my Samsung Tablet, very lightly used, cheeep cheeep! LOL
    I just wanted something I could write and draw on. Had been looking at surface pro, then saw the note at costco. Thought less than half the price and I can write and draw on it? Score! .....I should have got the surface. Lol!

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 05:30 PM
    Um, I like Canadians. Well except for that Ted Cruz ******.

I'm on Blackberry for security. Hopefully they haven't sold my soul to the NSA.
    Would the CSE make you feel better?
    08-14-13 05:34 PM
    Most stylish phone... ever, so far... and if you add the potential OS and the promising growing up that's waiting ahead, what else...?

Posted via CB10
    08-14-13 05:37 PM
    because the voice command sounds so cute. have you tried?
    08-14-13 05:41 PM
    Because it works
    08-14-13 05:44 PM
    It is a mix of the best OS and big screen , you just gotta stick with it .
    I still love the physical keyboard but i don't really miss it with Z10 .

The battery is a major turn off, but sure with new updates or QI charging (will set a dock in every corner) that won't be an issue
    08-14-13 05:51 PM
242 1234 ...