If I would have said that it would have been deemed trolling by my fan club.
    I am your Number 1 fan...that makes me obsessed (think Kathy Bates in Misery) so I'd never call you a troll. ROFLMAO
    02-26-13 03:39 PM
    even Android has apps for more customisation than BB10 at the moment.
    Yes, I've found that Android is now very similar to BBOS. A Motorola Razr with the LightFlo app can basically do the same custom notifications (different colors, different sounds, repeating alerts, etc.) a legacy BlackBerry with BeBuzz did. You can even (re)create our beloved "BedSide Mode," so that the device shuts off certain alerts and shows a dimmed clock whenever it's plugged into the charger after 11pm (etc.).
    02-26-13 03:58 PM
    I am your Number 1 fan...that makes me obsessed (think Kathy Bates in Misery) so I'd never call you a troll. ROFLMAO
    I love you

But then you creeped me out with the memory of Kathy and that big mallet

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    02-26-13 04:08 PM
    Yes, I've found that Android is now very similar to BBOS. A Motorola Razr with the LightFlo app can basically do the same custom notifications (different colors, different sounds, repeating alerts, etc.) a legacy BlackBerry with BeBuzz did. You can even (re)create our beloved "BedSide Mode," so that the device shuts off certain alerts and shows a dimmed clock whenever it's plugged into the charger after 11pm (etc.).
    True
    By removing iconic features they left me little reason to get a bb as my daily driver

As something to play with, sure

02-26-13 04:11 PM
    I don't need my bank to bring an app to BB10 for one simple reason: their Android app is a gateway to the mobile site and - the mobile site rocks but the app is lacking polish.

WhatsApp shouldn't be let anywhere near BB10 due to the security flaws. BB should license BBM to other platforms.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 07:05 PM
    I don't need my bank to bring an app to BB10 for one simple reason: their Android app is a gateway to the mobile site and - the mobile site rocks but the app is lacking polish.

WhatsApp shouldn't be let anywhere near BB10 due to the security flaws. BB should license BBM to other platforms.

Posted via CB10
    Yup, I wish I could get BBM on my non BBs. That would make my life so much easier.

02-26-13 08:45 PM
    Its a brand new OS people, give it time, Apple and Android were in the same boat when they released their OS's, I cant say that BB10 is perfect but neither was IOS and Android..
    02-26-13 09:05 PM
    Its a brand new OS people, give it time, Apple and Android were in the same boat when they released their OS's, I cant say that BB10 is perfect but neither was IOS and Android..
    There weren't 8 players in the game back then all striving for pieces of the pie
    02-26-13 09:43 PM
133 ... 456