When people send a picture through text message from iphone or android they go to my email instead of text messages on my Z10?
    11-23-13 07:19 PM
    When people send a picture through text message from iphone or android they go to my email instead of text messages on my Z10?
    If it shows up as an email, it is sent as an email
    Keep in mind that iOS has a really weird configuration where it will automatically decide how to send text or files, either by SMS, MMS, email, or iMessages
    Most iOS users are not aware of this, and think they are just sending iMessages, but instead it is in MMS, email or SMS
    I really wouldn't worry about it being a bug with your phone. If it syncs through email, it is definitely an email. If it receives as a SMS/MMS, then it is that. It is an error on their phone, and not yours
    11-24-13 12:33 AM
    Your Imessage may be connected to a email address still. Had a problem kind of like this with my number and email few months ago.

Some people also had to change my contact info In there address book as apple as a "Iphone " option.

The Final Destination - 859 Portage ave, Clothing|Tobacconist|Tattoos - C00016D82
    11-24-13 03:23 AM
    My wife sends me a MMS (she doesn't use the email on her iphone) and they always go to my email. Other people that send mms also does the same. Even from Samsung.
    12-09-13 08:07 PM
    My wife sends me a MMS (she doesn't use the email on her iphone) and they always go to my email. Other people that send mms also does the same. Even from Samsung.
    MMS show up as normal in my phone.

Posted via CB10
    12-09-13 09:23 PM
    If you don't have proper configuration for MMS some carriers will redirect MMS to your email (if you provided them with one). So double check your MMS settings.
    howiefelter likes this.
    12-10-13 10:21 AM