So why do I want a z10 so much?

I currently have an iphone 4 and I have to say it's been great, not let me down, looks good, does everything I ask of it and yet it doesn't make me feel any loyalty towards the brand.

I went into the apple store to look at the new '5' when it arrived, picked it up and thought "its just the same"

I have had Blackberry's before and again they have been great, did everything I asked of them, worked well and never let me down so why do I long for a z10 and feel nothing for the '5'.......
    03-01-13 04:20 PM
    I think that you summed it up when you stated it seemed the same. For the most part it is and it will definitely be the same as all the other iphone 5's of course until the iphone 5's or iphone 6 comes out! Z10,Q10. two different phones same OS, can't wait to see what else comes out (slider?). Porche? Benz?

CB10 App, Z10
    03-01-13 04:26 PM
    I truly think because the z10 and BlackBerry 10 is totally a new OS and if you've been on the forums you know some of the great new features it has to offer. Loving my z10, I hope you answer the calling its well worth it.

Posted via CB10
    R Field and billsterjito like this.
    03-01-13 04:52 PM
    Well I think I will just pick one up next week as my contract is up and I need something new. Just can't bring myself to get the iphone 5 as it feels like apple are just being lazy and not really offering anything new.

So I will pick up z10 on Thursday and see who I can get the best deal with in the UK. Currently looking at Vodafone or phones 4u on a 12 month contract, anybody got any experience with phones 4u?
    03-02-13 01:49 PM