- CrackBerry User
- 14 Posts
Why can't we edit apn name
Just got back from the USA for the first time with my Z10
I use a roam mobility sim card when traveling to the USA .
The voice and text worked great but the data did not work because the apn can not be changed on a Z10
Why did BlackBerry Grey out the apn so we can't edit it?
The sim card worked great in a iPad all I needed to do was change the apn to roam
Any thoughts on this or ways to get around this problem
Posted via CB10
- 02-26-13, 12:54 PM #2
It seems as if some carriers who are not yet "ready" for BB10, they "see" that you use a BB device and automatically route you in their system.
A new software update which your carrier supports might help, but you will have to contact them to get the info...
- 02-27-13, 07:52 AM #7
- By ScottAlan13 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 05-20-13, 09:11 PM
- By rousea24 in forum BlackBerry Tour 9630Replies: 17Last Post: 02-22-10, 02:00 AM
- By Card Storm in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 08-19-09, 12:40 AM
- By Dispatcher35 in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-06-09, 09:38 AM
- By nrkelly in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 11Last Post: 06-17-08, 12:59 AM