I must have changed a setting somehow. I can literally only text one person with my blackberry z10 I can receive texts from anyone, but nothing goes through that I send except one person. How do I fix this?
    jazzysouma likes this.
    11-25-15 10:26 PM
    My situation's a little different, but you're the only one I can find on here that's got such a close problem. I can text everyone but this one person with my Blackberry Q10. I can receive texts from him, just not send. Instead of showing a little check mark by the text like it usually does with the successfully sent ones, it just shows a little "X" mark and a real helpful "General Problems" italicized in red appears under my original text.

(Also, what's with new "register for free, answers in 5 minutes" BS goin' on in here? Because your post is clearly from a month and a half ago and still no one's come up with an answer... Including this not-so-meaningful one from me, but I'm supporting the cause, sooo oh well *shrugs* I'm doing the best out of any of the farm-tool-hoes on here)

So far the score is thus:
    JazzySouma - 1 Crackberry - 0
    Step up your game, everyone!!
    01-09-16 11:19 PM