- 02-04-2014, 07:28 AM #2
Copying contacts to the SIM is usually not a good idea. As you can see, it's unreliable. You should get a contact backup app from BBerry World which allow you to back up to your SD card or even your computer.If Evolution is Outlawed, only Outlaws will Evolve.
- 02-04-2014, 08:30 AM #3Posted by my device of choice. Might be a BlackBerry, might not be. It is of no concern to you.
- CrackBerry Genius
02-04-2014, 11:24 AM #6
- 1,958 Posts
The SIM card contact can only hold a name and a phone number. That's it.
Contacts on SIM cards is a leftover of the dumb phone days. What did they need? A name and a number.
Multiple numbers (home, work, cell), email addresses, physical work and home addresses, Facebook, Twitter, Skype info... all mean nothing to SIM contacts.
Posted via CB10___________________
- By TheStixter in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 02-11-2014, 04:23 AM
- By Bart kouwenberg in forum BlackBerry Q10Replies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 08:57 AM
- By Rahul1234 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2014, 07:43 AM
- By aquaboi924 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2014, 06:25 AM
- By pepa1 in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2014, 05:35 AM