Hi, I don't know is this a problem with all Z10s or all Blackberry's, but I've tried downloading KIK from Snap and Side-loaded KIK however when i try and send a photo it just comes with "Retry" and a refresh symbol, pressing this has the same outcome and i cant find a fix. Would be really thankful to know if its fixable or its a blackberry thing.
    02-17-15 08:59 AM
    If you ask the person who receives it, they should be saying yes, they have. At least that happens with me, I get the retry thing too, but I'm certain it just appears to fail

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 09:03 AM
    ...but I've tried downloading KIK from Snap and Side-loaded KIK however...
    Android apps are not guaranteed to work on BB10 OS. All we have is limited compatibility Android Runtime. Some apps have no issues, other have non working functionality, some don't run at all. BlackBerry is not an Android device.
    02-17-15 03:28 PM
    Android apps are not guaranteed to work on BB10 OS. All we have is limited compatibility Android Runtime. Some apps have no issues, other have non working functionality, some don't run at all. BlackBerry is not an Android device.
    Kik does work, it's not an issue, it's just a visual problem

Posted via CB10
    02-17-15 10:06 PM
    Kik does work, it's not an issue, it's just a visual problem
    Well... If the same visual problem is not present in Android, then this app works with issues on BB10 Android Runtime.
    02-17-15 10:10 PM
    Well... If the same visual problem is not present in Android, then this app works with issues on BB10 Android Runtime.
    An issue would be something that stops you from doing something, it's just cosmetic. The picture is still sent and received

Posted via CB10
    PHughes likes this.
    02-17-15 11:41 PM
    An issue would be something that stops you from doing something, it's just cosmetic.
    It doesn't show you it's doing something, obviously. Asking you to retry multiple times is actually broken functionality. If it's not an issue for you, that's fine. If the Messaging is doing the same, asking you to send same message over and over... still not an issue? This app simply doesn't work properly on BB10.
    TheParrott likes this.
    02-17-15 11:51 PM