I have been loyal to Blackberry for 10 years but this is ridiculous.

Attempting to backup data off an old blackberry z10. Link will not allow me to do this through WIFI and when connecting through USB I get the runaround between drivers here and drivers there. It is insane.

Blend sure does look great, but unless I am missing something cannot use to backup.

Again, with Blend, I am able to connect WIFI, but not USB.

WTF? Anyone know what is going wrong here? With Blend/USB -- it makes it to pairing, but then 'cannot connect.' I followed all the steps on the help page, verifying everything -- out of frustration, disconnected the device from USB, suddenly screen flashes on device with pairing code?

Grumble.
    07-26-15 02:40 PM

Attempting to backup data off an old blackberry z10. Link will not allow me to do this through WIFI and when connecting through USB I get the runaround between drivers here and drivers there. It is insane.

Blend sure does look great, but unless I am missing something cannot use to backup.

WTF? Anyone know what is going wrong here? With Blend/USB -- it makes it to pairing, but then 'cannot connect.' I followed all the steps on the help page, verifying everything -- out of frustration, disconnected the device from USB, suddenly screen flashes on device with pairing code?

Grumble.
    have you tried on another computer. sounds like something is wrong with your computer.
    07-26-15 02:42 PM
    Are the 2 apps upgraded ?

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 04:15 PM
    There was an upgrade to do last week on both apps! Is it done

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 04:23 PM

Grumble.
    Your problem is the driver runaround. Supply details if you want help.

What OS?
    Any errors?
    Any difference connecting phone and rebooting PC?

I've recently run into issues connecting external hot swap drives on my win 8.1 PC. Device manager complains of a problem and driver can't start. I recently found if I reboot, the drive appears no problem. I can only assume it's a change on my PC. This worked fine 1-2 months ago.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 04:33 PM