I get these daily where Inst10 tells me to update account info, when I have already deleted it since it has gone on free trial version and is a paid app. I am back on iGrann!

Why am I still getting Inst10 errors?-img_20150305_171026.png

Posted via CB10 on my Smart Black Z10
    03-05-15 02:43 PM
    Did you check the insta10 thread? Probably better to post there.
    03-05-15 05:12 PM
    I get these daily where Inst10 tells me to update account info, when I have already deleted it since it has gone on free trial version and is a paid app. I am back on iGrann!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150305_171026.png 
Views:	235 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	339097

This is a very common bug, not only for twittly but for most bb10 apps using hub integration. Mostly caused by using a leaked OS. Unfortunately no fix from the developer can be done. It�s Blackberrys job to fix because it�s an OS issue.

Here are similar issues:

Help deleting What's App - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Account info needed update your password for PC? Using link on PC - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    The "Account Info Needed" bug - Are the Blackberry developers aware of this? - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Annoying notification- Update password for sync. - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

We have a great FAQs page that should provide the solution to your issue.
    Please visit https://nemorystudios.wordpress.com/...ked-questions/

Thank you very much

Nemory Studios' BBM Channel PIN:C0042916B
    Nemory Studios on Twitter: @NemOry
    Nemory Studios on Instagram: @nemorystudios
    Nemory Studios on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nemorystudios
    03-05-15 09:03 PM
    So Nemory are you saying that this problem will remain in my phone until BlackBerry brings a fix to it through an update? WTF?

This is becoming very annoying cause I dont have Inst10 and its not even in my Accounts.

03-06-15 07:57 AM
    So Nemory are you saying that this problem will remain in my phone until BlackBerry brings a fix to it through an update? WTF?

This is becoming very annoying cause I dont have Inst10 and its not even in my Accounts.

You should try reinstalling and logging in, then rebooting and deleting inst10. That worked for me when WhatsApp did the same.
    03-06-15 08:00 AM
    Mine does this daily. Not on a leak, I have tried reinstalling. It's quite irritating. Sends the notification 3 times consecutively every day. About to switch back to igrann
    05-06-15 01:48 PM
    Mine does this daily. Not on a leak, I have tried reinstalling. It's quite irritating. Sends the notification 3 times consecutively every day. About to switch back to igrann
    Me too. Very maddening. Not only have I deleted it from my device, but I have removed it from the Blackberry World cloud, and I even deleted the entire Beta World off my device and BBW cloud. Rebooted multiple times. There's no evidence of that crap app on my device. AND i still get that stupid message.
    08-31-15 09:10 AM