I was just browsing facebook, was scrolling down the newsfeed, my buddy said something to me and i looked at him with my finger still on the screen, when i looked back at my phone i could see my hub, but it was transparent-like, i could read everything on the hub and could still see my facebook in the background and could scroll on the facebook, it was really a neat feature, i showed my buddy and even he was impressed, i swiped up and the hub disappeared and my facebook remained full screen.

I have no idea what I hit with my finger or what motion I made but i cant replicate it now, has anyone else seen this or know if it is a feature? Or was it just a glitch?
    Last edited by twbtr; 05-30-13 at 10:51 PM.
    05-30-13 09:01 PM
    You should have taken a screen shot! Both volume rockers at the same time next time something as exotic as this happens!

Yeah, a glitch, but a fun one!
    05-30-13 09:05 PM
    Man i hate to hear that, would be an awesome feature to have... ill def get the screen shot next time
    05-30-13 09:09 PM
    search on CBK's article titled "brainstorming BB10: you control the OS, not the OS controls you."

only on BB10 it is possible! keep moving!
    05-30-13 09:19 PM
    Interesting read on the article from kevin I hadnt seen that before (was before my BB days)

What really intrigues me is that if the OS has the capabilty of doing what it did to me then that holds promise for something being developed that could really be useful in an upcomming OS version. Personally i would love to be able to pull up a semi-transparent hub from within any app, I could see this being especially helpful when watching a video or being on a video call. Not to mention it would be a good wow factor salespeople could use when pitching the phone. It really did wow me and I played with all of the new phones from this year before i picked up my Z10.

Im not saying that it is hard at all to get to the hub as it is, but just an idea.
    05-30-13 09:59 PM
    I've had my hub "ghosting" on top of other apps after leaving the hub. Similar things happened on the PlayBook too I think.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-13 10:20 PM
    haha, interesting!
    05-30-13 10:43 PM