Who else is tire of this screen..(whatsapp)-img_00000002.png

Posted via CB10
    Attached Thumbnails Who else is tire of this screen..(whatsapp)-img_00000001.png  
    KTJ7679 and jfunds like this.
    03-13-13 08:49 AM
    Forget the second pic

Posted via CB10
    michaelrsg likes this.
    03-13-13 08:50 AM
    Hahaha been seeing that all week!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 08:56 AM
    If whatsapp doesn't come... Hello nexus 4

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 08:59 AM
    If whatsapp doesn't come... Hello nexus 4

Posted via CB10
    I might buy your Z10 then...
    BB12MX likes this.
    03-13-13 09:04 AM
    seriously? getting rid of this great phone because whatsapp hasnt been released yet?

you guys are making me laugh
    Justam, sheeraz_aa, BB12MX and 6 others like this.
    03-13-13 09:13 AM
    I tried WhatsApp, not sure what the appeal is... you can't communicate with others without it giving out your phone number.
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    03-13-13 09:14 AM
    Sideload OpenWhatsApp while you're waiting for the official app.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 09:14 AM
    lmfaooo i know what you mean
    03-13-13 09:15 AM
    I really don't see what the big deal with Whatsapp is . Sure its a good app but not a deal breaker. I side loaded KIK messenger and it works great. It's another cross platform messenger, if everyone did this these Whatsapp threads would be gone. Who knows whatsapp may even come faster.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 09:46 AM
    I don't get why people get into a huff about whatsapp. Aren't unlimited texting plans a standard nowadays? I'm 21 and most of my friends have Androids and iPhones, and I don't seem to have any issue whatsoever communicating with them via text. If I really needed a group chat forum to connect with all of them I just create a group thread on the facebook app. I can send pictures and messages through there too...and if you're phone can support whatsapp there's an 100% chance it supports FB too, so it's not really like the gap isn't covered if it doesn't come. This isn't like instagram that actually has a whole social infrastructure revolving around searching and commenting on pictures.
    03-13-13 09:50 AM
    Brandon, treasure this moment: this is the moment you realized you're getting old ;-)

It's not about alternatives, it's about that one app that everyone else is using, even though it might be easier to do things more efficiently, in a different way, etc.
    03-13-13 09:54 AM
    Brandon, treasure this moment: this is the moment you realized you're getting old ;-)

It's not about alternatives, it's about that one app that everyone else is using, even though it might be easier to do things more efficiently, in a different way, etc.
    Maybe lol I turn 22 on the weekend hopefully I don't get too old too quick :P
    03-13-13 09:57 AM
    I don't get why people get into a huff about whatsapp. Aren't unlimited texting plans a standard nowadays? I'm 21 and most of my friends have Androids and iPhones, and I don't seem to have any issue whatsoever communicating with them via text. If I really needed a group chat forum to connect with all of them I just create a group thread on the facebook app. I can send pictures and messages through there too...and if you're phone can support whatsapp there's an 100% chance it supports FB too, so it's not really like the gap isn't covered if it doesn't come. This isn't like instagram that actually has a whole social infrastructure revolving around searching and commenting on pictures.
    In Nigeria no carrier gives unlimited text msgs. So we need whatsapp over here. Though in the mean time I ha
    ve sideloaded openwhatsapp and it's working perfectly for me but I feel it's draining my battery a lot. I look forward to the release of a native whatsapp.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 10:05 AM
    That's a sweet tune man. I can't get it out of my head!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 10:06 AM

I'm 18, barely know anyone my age that uses whatsapp. Only time I used it was to message my sister to avoid international charges. I don't THINK I'm getting old yet... O.o
    03-13-13 10:33 AM
    Lol. Hilarious. I've seen that screen way too much this week. :-D

Posted from my Z10 via CB10
    03-13-13 10:36 AM
    Wow I want whatsapp on my Z10 too, got lots of friends on it but come on...

Its like whatsapp is some sort of hardcore drug and people are going through withdrawal
    CerveloJohn and wasabiGT like this.
    03-13-13 10:36 AM
    I've never seen it make no sense searching for it knowing its not out yet. Thats what CrackBerry for, they will drop the news when its released
    03-13-13 10:42 AM
    i hate the fact that you have to give out your phone number to add people on whatsapp...
    BBM... u give your pin to anyone you want and know you can delete them and never have to hear from them again!!

i have actually picked up a girl by giving her a note saying BBMe (cause i saw her using a BB). she added me to her BBM.. she ended up being a ***** so i deleted her and blocked her.. end of story.. never have to hear from her again ; >
    erodenero likes this.
    03-13-13 10:47 AM
    seriously? getting rid of this great phone because whatsapp hasnt been released yet?

you guys are making me laugh
    I beg to differ. I believe everybody has their preferences and no there is no reason to argue.

I'm personally a heavy user of whatsapp, not without a good reason tho. Firstly, 70% of my contacts are on whatsapp (no joke), and with whatsapp, u don't need to add contacts, it adds any new and existing contacts to the messenger automatically. Lastly is the group messaging, it can be so useful at times.

I do check app world almost every other free time I have to see if it has been released. However, giving up Z10 because of whatsapp being delayed has never occurred to me.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 10:52 AM
    I'll tell you what I am tired of... Its the ******** about the release of this app. Its been said that it will be out this week, and its still Wednesday.

Please take your problem elsewhere until at least Sunday!
    03-13-13 10:55 AM
    ^^ This

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 10:57 AM
    I'll tell you what I am tired of... Its the ******** about the release of this app. Its been said that it will be out this week, and its still Wednesday.

Please take your problem elsewhere until at least Sunday!
    +1

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 11:04 AM
    Lol I've seen that screen way too many times and I listened to that whatsapper song. It was stuck in my head for a while...

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 11:08 AM
36 12