There are so many things about this phone that I love, but I have to say that right now the browser is just blowing my mind.

My favourite feature is the Reader Mode. There are some good news apps out there already, but some of my favorite sites haven't made one yet. The reader mode essentially makes every news website a wicked app for reading news articles. I just can't get enough!

I'm also loving that I can save websites to the home page and create a pseudo app for my other frequented sites (in Toronto I'm using the nextbus mobile site as a makeshift app and it works great)

Anyone else sharing this experience? Have you found any other fun features or websites that look especially nice on the Z10?

Happy Browsing!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 04:06 PM
    browser for me is the key for me
    03-20-13 04:09 PM
    The browser is unbelievable. Fluid, easy to use, bug-free (from my own experience) and FAST, both on wifi and LTE. Love everything about it!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 04:12 PM
    As you say, Reader Mode is the bomb.com. I use it all the time. Double tapping on the text body (or anywhere for that matter) is great for a quick zoom to the content. Saving to home is great for HTML5 sites - my personal faves are html5.grooveshark.com for musics and m.here.com for navigation.

Enabling Desktop Mode and Flash are both great options, though naturally best to keep them off when out of Wi-Fi. "Flick" typing ".com" into place is just fun and awesome. Downloading files just as you would on a desktop is a great option not found on iOS. "Share" functionality is great for sending stuff to friends or saving a site to the Remember app. "Find on Page" is invaluable when sifting through large articles.

Oh yeah, and it's FAST! Just a great browser all in all
    D.Vader likes this.
    03-20-13 04:20 PM
    Yes! I totally have Grooveshark saved, it actually works great for me on the Z10 browser.

Agree that it is super fast and snappy, also switching between open tabs is super easy and fast.

Also when I was typing in www.bbc.co.uk it actually predicted the .co.uk part! Amazing

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 04:35 PM
    I was surprised. First time I loaded up reddit, it flew on LTE.
    03-20-13 04:38 PM
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    03-20-13 04:42 PM
    I also like the browser. I do wish that I could close all those open tabs one by one. By all means if there is a way please enlighten me.
    03-20-13 04:42 PM
    After using my Z10 for like 2 weeks, I used my friend's iphone to make a google search and open one of the results and it was extremely painful! Way too slow! Feels so good to finally have a BlackBerry that can beat an iphone in browsing!
    03-20-13 04:48 PM
    I love the browser so much. I have used a lot of phones these past years and the broer was always a bit of a frustration. With the Z10 there is absolutely no hesitation to go browsing on my smartphone. Didn't realize how much I always dreaded that until I had the Z10...I am now using mobile websites without any hesitations while I hated to have to go use those instead of an app before

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 05:12 PM
    I was a my mid season hockey pool draft and streamed a live game on my Z10. When I showed it off to my fellow poolies, one particular iphone toting friend said it was no big deal and that his iphone could do that too. After I said "Show me ", the conversation ended.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 05:28 PM
    The Z10 browser is the best I've used on a phone. Having gone through many models of BlackBerry (started with 7290) the one thing I've always hated was the browsing experience... I've been on iOS for a few years now and about a month ago switched to the Z10, I couldn't be happier! Everything loads fast and has flash support when I need it as well as the reader mode. Great job BlackBerry!Anyone considering switching to Z10 from iOS should take the leap. I still miss some of my favorite apps but that's what I use my iPod for.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 05:52 PM
    Great browser! Tab switching is so much more efficient that ios and android, and the speed as you said is crazy! I love how you can keep you tube playing music even when you minimise the browser, killer feature in my mind.

In terms of bugs sometimes I have noticed that when you are running lots of tabs, and then you go to say 'google.co.uk' and type something in, clicking the search icon bottom right of the keyboard doesn't do anything and Google just doesn't search! Weird! Also they need to add the option to open to bookmarks on start up and new tab, miss this from my old BlackBerry 9900. Finally clicking a tab usually isn't as smooth as you'd want and it halts slightly before going to the tab you want to open. Any one get this, but possibly I am just being picky?! Hopefully will come in future update.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 06:43 PM
    Yes the browser is awesome and reader just makes it better

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 06:47 PM
    I'm really enjoying the browser a lot. There doesn't appear for the need for anything else!

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 06:48 PM
    I also like the browser. I do wish that I could close all those open tabs one by one. By all means if there is a way please enlighten me.
    In the browser hit the tabs icon in the lower left corner and it display the bookmarks menu with open new tab.
    All your open tabs are listed under that.
    Just hit X on each one to close them one at a time.

Posted via CB10
    03-20-13 06:54 PM
    The browser in wicked !
    03-20-13 07:07 PM
    Hi guys

I cant seem to get the Z10 browser to work on the financial site ZeroHedge. I log into the Zerohedge site Zero Hedge | On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero and when I click on a story, it does not load it.

Also, if I click on the Zerohedge login prompt, the key board does not pop up so I cant long in ...

Why could this be ?

Thanks
    04-23-13 04:09 PM
    It is a good browser, but it is really not that intuitive....
    04-23-13 04:41 PM
    As you say, Reader Mode is the bomb.com. I use it all the time. Double tapping on the text body (or anywhere for that matter) is great for a quick zoom to the content. Saving to home is great for HTML5 sites - my personal faves are html5.grooveshark.com for musics and m.here.com for navigation.

Enabling Desktop Mode and Flash are both great options, though naturally best to keep them off when out of Wi-Fi. "Flick" typing ".com" into place is just fun and awesome. Downloading files just as you would on a desktop is a great option not found on iOS. "Share" functionality is great for sending stuff to friends or saving a site to the Remember app. "Find on Page" is invaluable when sifting through large articles.

Oh yeah, and it's FAST! Just a great browser all in all
    I would like BlackBerry to make the reader mode enabled by SHAKING the phone (fairly briskly) like you are tossing away the nonesense on the page. Shaking is a feature that really doesn't get used enough. One more way to keep me from Long Pressing + Alt Action.
    04-23-13 04:53 PM