I tried one site...Code unlock shop...and they couldn't do it,It was really inexpensive and gave it a try,I tried another ...and they said my emie was not good,I checked several times and it seems like it is valid and good,My carrier was bell but now is Koodo as I switched when the new rules came to be, just recently.I searched the forums and the articles are pretty old.I have a passport but when I walk the dog it is literally a pain in the ****,so I want to use my slim Zeddy which is perfect for walking,I don't have a holster for the passport and don't want one right now ,My Zeddy was purchased on day one when it was available in Canada so I own the phone now even though the 3 year contract is not up ,new rules.Anybody with info would be appreciated,Thanks in Advance,jojo
    07-07-15 07:05 AM
    Just used monkeyteq.com waiting for the code. I'll let you know. Seemed to be the best price I could find $15

Posted via CB10
    jojo beaconsfield likes this.
    07-07-15 07:09 AM
    Thanks,code unlock shop was $6.29 but they couldn't do it,I'm very thrifty haha and patient,lol let me know
    07-07-15 07:14 AM
    what model is it?

have you tried it on ebay?
    07-07-15 07:17 AM
    what model is it?

have you tried it on ebay?
    STL100-3 model :RFF91LW
    no haven't tried E-Bay
    07-07-15 07:24 AM
    try e-bay.
    I have unlocked my wife's Q5 via ebay

you buy the code, seller will contact you via skype or other method during 24 hrs period and will provide you the code for unlocking.
    07-07-15 07:28 AM
    Someone said your IMEI is "not good?" But it was working on Bell when you left? I mean, it's not blocked, right?
    07-07-15 10:01 AM
    Called Bell this morning, just to make sure that the phone was deactivated not unlocked and they told me it was deactivated so there's no hold on it as the balance is zero owed on the zeddy.

Sent from my 5 star BlackBerry Passport
    07-07-15 10:07 AM
    Bell won't give you the unlock code?

If it's locked to their network, they should be able to provide you the unlock code outright.

The only reason to go through a third party and pay for it is if the phone is still under contract and the carrier doesn't want to give you the code.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 10:25 AM
    Bell won't give you the unlock code?

If it's locked to their network, they should be able to provide you the unlock code outright.

The only reason to go through a third party and pay for it is if the phone is still under contract and the carrier doesn't want to give you the code.

Posted via CB10
    Bell will give you the code IF the phone is paid off AND you pay $50 for the code

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 11:50 AM
    Bell will give you the code IF the phone is paid off AND you pay $50 for the code

Posted via CB10
    Didn't know Bell charged for it.

Never mind, then...

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 01:54 PM
    you have two IMEI numbers
    one on box, another - on the phone information.. check them.

they are different as one is shorter than should be
    07-07-15 02:15 PM
    The one on the box is the same as the one behind the battery and the same as the one when you dial*#06# except when you dial you get /44. I been searching and /44 seems to not be esential,WHERE'S Raino haha

07-07-15 02:34 PM
    Just used monkeyteq.com waiting for the code. I'll let you know. Seemed to be the best price I could find $15

Posted via CB10
    Thanks I'm not that patient as I said I was and am going to try your monkey site,lol

07-07-15 02:58 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...locked-927755/

The above link is old but still relevent as far as some of these "problem BB devices" have. I had tried 5-6 different inlock services to NO avail. In the end, I had to get Rogers to unlock the device for me (they in turn had to contact Blackberry for an 8 digit unlock code) and the charge was $50 CAD. It took me 2 weeks to get mine unlocked--a royal pain, but save yourself some time and go to a Bell center and explain to a 2nd or 3rd level tech person that you need an unlock code probably right from Blackberry.
    07-07-15 03:17 PM
    And pay $50? Why when ultimately. ,maybe 2 or3 days, I can save a few $'s and help others in the same boat?there was somebody who posted that they had thier's unlocked in one of the forums for $20 and it works but now the price is. $29US

07-07-15 03:53 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...locked-927755/

The above link is old but still relevent as far as some of these "problem BB devices" have. I had tried 5-6 different inlock services to NO avail. In the end, I had to get Rogers to unlock the device for me (they in turn had to contact Blackberry for an 8 digit unlock code) and the charge was $50 CAD. It took me 2 weeks to get mine unlocked--a royal pain, but save yourself some time and go to a Bell center and explain to a 2nd or 3rd level tech person that you need an unlock code probably right from Blackberry.
    I just read your link and was wondering about your last comment, how much did it end up Costing you

Rustybronco likes this.
    07-07-15 03:57 PM
    Sorry I missed it u paid the $50,lol checking things out on the phone and missed that,small screen or going blind haha

07-07-15 04:00 PM
    And maybe too many beers,lol

07-07-15 04:01 PM
    I just read your link and was wondering about your last comment, how much did it end up Costing you

It cost me $50 CAD! Believe me, I tried everything I could to avoid that charge, to NO avail. I wish you luck getting it done for less $, but I doubt you will, unless things have changed since last year when I tried.
    07-07-15 04:07 PM
    It cost me $50 CAD! Believe me, I tried everything I could to avoid that charge, to NO avail. I wish you luck getting it done for less $, but I doubt you will, unless things have changed since last year when I tried.
    I think things have definetly changed,I was told 4 or 5 days ago that my bill was going to be invoiced at a daily rate and would be credited next month as the billing cycle and all that BS and today they told me I would be charged till the 27,full monthly fee.I hate carriers and told her that a few days ago someone told me different and maybe she should check those tapes that they warn us about,I'm pretty sure there's a Way,lol so I owed $129 on the phone and they cancelled that, and now it seems like I have to give them another $50 to unlock it,Blood Suckers!
    07-07-15 04:44 PM
    I can't do it ,the Monkey one ,I'll wait and see what chevpower394 has to say,but why not 396 chevpower? haha
    07-07-15 05:00 PM
    I can't do it ,the Monkey one ,I'll wait and see what chevpower394 has to say,but why not 396 chevpower? haha
    Haha well...... I got my Q10 at launch from Bell just over 2 years ago and this MonkeyTeq is having trouble unlocking it....

Might be stuck as well....

Posted via CB10
    07-07-15 05:29 PM
    just got MonkeyTeq to try and unlock for $14.99 ,we'll see what happens,lol
    07-08-15 08:04 AM
    He mentioned a refund but I haven't heard from him yet.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 09:23 AM
49 12