Maybe it is worth getting banned!

I got one too recently for calling someone a fool seems to me we are the fools the more we contribute to this site.

It was only yesterday I got a sarcastic reply from Kevin because I happened to have been using a particular peek function since I first got my Z10 and happened to mention it I replied and guess what no reply..

Crackberry according to Kev built the CB 10 App without even knowing the feature existed yet it had been shown by Blackberry as early as l May 2012 says a lot to me.

On 3 other occasions I have sent him messages 1 asking for help on a simple Otterbox matter the others on suggestions and I never get a reply.

Seems to me we have entered a totalitarian environment where we are the fools and Kev Rulz.

Well I don't care if I am banned.

Kev and his Critters need to back off and behave!
    Are you sure you are in the right thread?
    02-12-13 09:01 AM
    http://www.etradesupply.com/blackber...berry-z10.html

found a place with the battery cover for sale...hope it helps someone!

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    duth and tinachau like this.
    02-12-13 09:03 AM
    BlackBerry Z10 Replacement Parts

found a place with the battery cover for sale...hope it helps someone!

Out Of Stock! Thanks for the heads-up, however - will keep an eye out for when it is in stock!
    02-12-13 09:22 AM
    Oh sorry, didn't check the stock!

02-12-13 09:45 AM
    i think it looks fantastic !! thanks for posting these pictures, now I just gotta wait until the z10 hits the german market and someone is willing to supply the black battery cover
    02-12-13 10:02 AM
    That was just a joke. The Nokia 920 is an awesome device and WP8 is an interesting OS. There were just a couple of bugs that annoyed me enough to want to switch. MS will probably fix those (Notification center, individual volume controls) in the next release and then I'll have to really decide which OS to stick to.
    Yeah, I hear ya. Notification centre will be very useful, but individual volume controls don't bother me. Still doesn't stop the BB10 being awesome, but once those are fixed, BB will definitely have a fight and a half on its hands. I really hope it can survive, as it is a great OS, and I love BBM. What I would really love would be a BB/WP cross-license deal on BBM. Then, I get BBM on my Nokia. Now wouldn't that be bad-***!
    02-13-13 06:02 PM
    I was wondering if the special edition red battery covers would be available.

I quickly edited a picture of a white Z10 to see what it would look like from the side with a red cover. Overall not too bad.
    Attached Thumbnails White Z10, Black Battery Cover .. ?-white-z10-red-door.jpg  
    03-08-13 11:02 AM
32 12