- CrackBerry Abuser
- 123 Posts
where is sleep magnets
I dont know if has been asked or not? but where is the magent(s) or what ever it is that puts the Z10 to sleep when you put in the flip shell case? like my 9900 when I put a magnet (from the case) about half way up the phone near the track pad it goes to sleep, and who ever came up with this idea at BB (rim) is a genius.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
- 02-26-2013, 02:27 AM #2
Designed for the quick draw artist. It has always been a sweet feature.Bacon should be reclassified as meat candy.Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII.
- By Nancy_G08 in forum Rehab & Off-Topic LoungeReplies: 248Last Post: 05-12-2013, 06:39 PM
- By keith-8120 in forum BlackBerry Curve 85xxReplies: 10Last Post: 08-05-2010, 02:51 PM
- By keith-8120 in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 08-05-2010, 02:51 PM
- By D_Dog in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 20Last Post: 05-15-2010, 11:19 AM
- By D_Dog in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 20Last Post: 05-15-2010, 11:19 AM