I have crawled all over the file viewer on both the device and SD card....no luck finding them. I did recently change my SD card for a bigger one...formatted in the Z then replaced what was on the smaller one. All was fine but could not find screen shots when taken. I formatted again and then again put the content back on...no luck.

Found them. No matter what...always under camera on the device side. Must have been an indexing issue.
    02-20-13 09:14 PM
    Try Camera on device and / Box, BlackBerry, photos if you have Box enabled.
    02-20-13 09:19 PM
    ok....still missing. I take a snap....they are not to be found?
    02-22-13 09:30 AM
    ok....still missing. I take a snap....they are not to be found?
    They are saved under camera on the device, not the media card.

Sent from my Z10
    02-22-13 09:34 AM
    ya...not showing up there. So strange. I was able to see one or two at some point over the past week but not any longer
    02-22-13 09:45 AM
    I had the same issue - change to "work" space (on the screen with all your icons pull down and change the space you are working in) and then go into pictures and they will be there. I am working in "Personal" space but it saves to Work - I don't know why.
    cwoodffr and RazzBerry like this.
    02-22-13 09:53 AM
    The screen shot usually save in phone memory ("camera" folder)... while picture shot, provided that you have installed an external memory card, the shot will be saved in sdcard "camera" folder... and if your phone is not behaving or acting like this, it is really so strange...
    02-22-13 10:22 AM
    I had the same issue - change to "work" space (on the screen with all your icons pull down and change the space you are working in) and then go into pictures and they will be there. I am working in "Personal" space but it saves to Work - I don't know why.
    oh wow! hadn't even thought to look there! thats where they were! THANKS!
    02-22-13 10:22 AM
    How to move them to the personal partition (I too found mine in Work Camera folder)? I can't even attach the screenshot, to my work email, from within the Work partition. My work around was finding that I could copy the file to my Box.com and then access from Personal side, etc. from there. But seriously, this needs a fix. If you screen shot from Personal side, file needs to save to Personal side.
    Last edited by Graheem; 02-27-13 at 05:01 PM.
    02-27-13 12:21 PM
    How to move them to the personal partition (I too found mine in Work Camera folder)? I can't even attach the screenshot, to my work email, from within the Work partition. My work around was finding that I could copy the file to my Box.com and then access from Personal side, etc. from there. But seriously, this needs a fix. If you screen shot from Personal side, file needs to save to Personal side.
    Clearly a problem. I have been emailing them to move them which is asinine. File manager won't even see them. Anyone have knowledge of a setting that controls this?
    02-27-13 10:02 PM
    Is Box.com similar to DropBox?

So, here's a bizarre problem I just experienced with screenshots. A couple of days ago, I took screenshots and easily found them in the Pictures folder (or in the Camera folder under Device) in the “Personal” space of the device. Wasn’t a problem at all. However, just today, the screenshots are being saved in the “Work” side of the device. And here’s the second dilemma. When I’m trying to attach the screenshot to a Text Message, the files from which I can select the attachment are “Personal” not “Work” and the screenshots can’t be seen! I am not given a choice of selecting Personal Device space or Work Device space. It defaults to Personal, whereas, with email attachments, I am given that choice. Any ideas?
    04-08-13 09:41 PM
    Hopefully the 10.1 update will allow the shots to be saved onto the media card

Posted via CB10
    04-08-13 09:53 PM