Does anyone know if any stores in the GTA have a Z10 out and available to play around with? I really want to try it out and just make sure its what I want before I buy one.
    01-31-13 09:36 AM
    Most stores have the phones in the back just waiting until next Tuesday. None of th stores are allowed to show any customer the phone. That is because if they are caught doing this, they can get fired and the store will be under investigation. I would just wait until Tuesday. Its only 4 days away. I am sure you can wait that much.
    01-31-13 09:50 AM
    What about dummy units? Do any stores have them on display yet?
    01-31-13 09:51 AM
    I do not think so. Most stores will add the dummy device a day or so before the launch. They also wait sometimes on the day of launch to show the dummy device.
    01-31-13 10:27 AM
    Here in Moncton, some stores are showing them off, as I have friends on Facebook holding them with pics!
    01-31-13 11:07 AM
    All major carriers will have them stocked in their stores on Tuesday Feb 5th, 2013. You will have to wait till then like everyone else.
    01-31-13 11:09 AM
    There is a bell rep at the source in first canadian place demo'ing it -- has demo software on it but it's the real device... Wasn't any secret---he was there to promo it...
    01-31-13 12:22 PM
    Out here in Burlington Ontario the BestBuy Mobile store in the Burlington Mall....they had a live Z10...asked the sales assoc. and she brought it out. Was awesome. The Bell store in that mall had a dummy model as well.
    01-31-13 03:32 PM
    I might have to make a trip to Burlington this weekend and check it out. Anyone else see any Z10's in the wild around Toronto?
    02-01-13 07:30 AM
    bellworld in sherway had a dummy about a week ago they let me see, both black and white units

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2
    02-01-13 07:33 AM
    Went into another Bell Mobility store in Burlington (appleby and dundas) this morning and the sales associate had no idea what the Z10 was! He asked me who makes it. haha, I told him thanks and let him go back to watching tv. Ill be reserving my phone at another bell store.
    kartguy likes this.
    02-01-13 09:15 AM
    If anyone in Mississauga is interested, one of the employees has a demo unit at the bestbuy mobile in square 1. It's not the actual display unit but a phone he had in his pocket. He's willing to show you the phone and you can play around with it for as long as you want. The guys there were very nice and excited about this phone which was refreshing as every store I've been to I would ask if they had a demo unit and their answers were "Why?" (Bell, rogers, telus stores in square 1).

I also got some people pretty excited about it, showed them around the demo unit as it can be a little tricky if you've never seen or used the interface before. #1 comment I got from is "it looks like an iphone". I cringed a little but come on, pretty much every phone these days are the same. It is a piece of rectangle with some buttons and a large touch screen display. It's all about the user experience people!

The swiping gesture is a bit weird for me. I don't know if it's because I'm left handed or if it's just something new to get used to but my finger gets in the way of the messages as a swipe to the right. The keyboard was awesomeee but it takes some time to get used to it. i spent more time looking at the word predictions than what to type next.

Anyway, I'm very excited to grab one of these units next Tuesday.
    molson0 likes this.
    02-01-13 04:22 PM
    02-01-13 04:37 PM