ARRRGGGHHHHHH!!! THIS IS SOME BULL SH%T" HOW LONG DO I HAV TO WAIT TILL I GET MY HANDS ON THE Z10! wat was all the big showing of the new blackberry os, its new phones when we in the US didnt even get to c it yet xcept for videos n stuff like tht!? im a die hard blackberry fan, CRACKBERRY ADDICT"....IM A FU*KIN TROOPER OF THE DARK SIDE! ....C'MON VERIZON....DROP THE DAMN PHONE ALREADY!!!
    GeoB301, nquyen and R Field like this.
    03-09-13 05:28 PM
    Be patient it is worth the wait

Posted via CB10
    R Field and cd1105 like this.
    03-09-13 05:29 PM
    If you can't wait. Spend a lot of money and buy an unlocked one. That's what I did. :-)

Ahaha but Verizon is blocking you.... right?

Posted via CB10
    03-09-13 05:38 PM
    **** Verizon...get one unlocked for TMO or The death star for $650 with free two day shipping on amazon.
    03-09-13 05:44 PM
    Good things come to those who wait.. chillax
    cd1105 likes this.
    03-09-13 05:48 PM
    Bought my white one unlocked and using on AT&T. Figured I could help justify it by buying the white one which is supposed to be an exclusive on Verizon so I could be unique.

My favorite comment I've been getting is "I thought you had a BlackBerry" when they first glance at my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    nquyen and JR A like this.
    03-09-13 06:09 PM
    **** Verizon...get one unlocked for TMO or The death star for $650 with free two day shipping on amazon.
    All the ones I saw on Amazon were GSM not CDMA so won't work on Verizon.
    03-09-13 07:04 PM
    Pre order 3/21 launch 3/28

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    revtech and SteelGreek like this.
    03-09-13 07:16 PM
    This sounds about right....I went into the mall today and the Verizon rep told me that they go into training on the Z10 in two weeks. Getting close folks...hold on, all will be well soon.
    03-09-13 07:33 PM
    My local Verizon store in NJ told me, some of them got training last week others will bein training this coming week. Pre orders 21st on sale 28th

I feel your pain!
    cd1105 likes this.
    03-09-13 07:46 PM
    sigh!!!!! another month of this crap.. its like my contract wit verizon is up this month.. , my 9930 is fallin apart n i think it knows im bout to get rid of it ...so of course its doing all kinds of strange things....to get me even more impatient
    03-09-13 08:09 PM
    Well, at least most of us will likely be extremely familiar with the new operating system when we actually have our hands on the Z10. I keep thinking that I will be navigating intuitively on first boot.
    BernFlo likes this.
    03-09-13 08:28 PM
    I'm trying to hold out but now my 9900's battery is a acting up. It won't hold a charge longer than 2 hours. And will jump from 60 percent to completely dead while I'm on the phone. Not sure I can wait. I don't have a replacement phone to use either.
    03-09-13 09:09 PM
    Yeah, my screen on my 9930 cracked a couple of hours ago. Thanks Blackberry and/or Verizon for dragging your feet with this one.
    cd1105 likes this.
    03-09-13 09:15 PM
    In the words of Verizon, "Coming Soon"
    cd1105 and BernFlo like this.
    03-09-13 09:22 PM
    Walked into Verizon today (I'm on ATT, but was not near one) and asked the guy. He says sometime in March, but that could mean April. Immediately I knew this guy was gonna give me a hard time. Commence. Bustin my balls left and right. Starts tellin me how limited the apps are.

I tell him, "BB will launch with 100k or so, I don't need that many. Do you?"

He says.."Umm...no. But you're gonna be waiting for certain ones to come out. Why do you want a BB anyways?"

I say, "Well I have one now and..."

Him: "But why?"

Me: "Well because I use it mostly for business things and I like the OS functionality."

He continues to tell me about how I can get an android and make it look like BBOS. So I say to him..."Why would I get something that looks like it instead of just getting the real thing?"

He tells me "Well, this lady right here is getting one for business and it's got this and that blah blah blah"

I tell him, "Yeah, but android has the most malware, BB has the least."

He tells me there's apps to download, paid and free, for antivirus on android.

So, I tell him, "Yeah, but why would I download an app for it instead of getting a phone that's already proven to be the safest?"

A bit flustered, he continues bashing BB and trying to tell me he's not forcing my decision, while simultaneously going through all the android devices in stock. Meanwhile the 3 people in the store are staring at me.

He says all the stats and specs of androids and how much better they are.

So I very simply asked, "Well....have you played with a Z10?"

Him: "Umm...well....no....but I read a bunch of reviews and they were bad."

Needless to say my time was more valuable than arguing with this *****.

Anyways, he said they do conference calls every Thursday and asked if I wanted him to ask, I said yeah. So if there's no news by Thursday and he mentions something and does in fact call me, which he may not, I will let everyone know. FWIW, ATT stores have been much friendlier and informative without being pushy and ignorant.
    00stryder and R Field like this.
    03-09-13 09:26 PM
    My friend who is a high up at Verizon said it will definitely be on sale March 28th.
    03-09-13 09:53 PM
    3 more weeks? I'm not gonna make it. Gonna have to go with an android phone I think.
    03-10-13 09:18 AM
    3 more weeks? I'm not gonna make it. Gonna have to go with an android phone I think.
    Just return it before the return period is up for a z10
    03-10-13 09:32 AM
    What's Verizon's return period? Do they charge a fee? Might be worth it.
    03-10-13 09:41 AM
    Well my crackberry addict peeps......I've been holding strong even when I'm being ridicule. Taunted by my friends with their androids n
    iphones..I'm holding strong! Besides the EVIL EMPIRE WILL STRIKE BACK" hahahahahah! (evil laugh)
    R Field, H_O_Boomaye and ErinnM like this.
    03-10-13 10:22 AM
    Yes 3/28 is also what I heard!

Posted via CB10
    03-10-13 03:58 PM
    Well, my phone won't even stay on now. Just restarts randomly. I'll be picking up an Android phone tomorrow. Hopefully the z10 will be out within the timeframe I have to return it. Wish me luck!
    03-10-13 08:26 PM
    So basically April, like BlackBerry and Verizon should have said at the January launch.
    03-10-13 08:40 PM
    I believe the US delay is ridiculous! All we have heard about launch dates are speculation. We and along with many of our friends are ready for an upgrade. However, no Z10 available from our carriers. Our phones are dated, we are struggling with phones held together with duck tape, Searching CB for news on release dates. And find ourselves making excuses for the delay in the US to our ios and Android friends, like we have someone to gain....enough already give us Z10 from our US carriers we have done business with now!

Z10LESS in the US
    ErinnM likes this.
    03-10-13 08:51 PM
56 123