Hey there, it's happened that after the new 10.2.1 update, I'm having two Whatsapp accounts in my Hub whilst basically it's not possible to have more than one account! One contains all my data and the other one shows "no entries in this view".

Best regards

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 07:24 PM
    Same here , not sure why
    01-28-14 07:29 PM
    Same here... No clue as to why that happened, I think Whatsapp developers need to do an update or something
    01-28-14 07:39 PM
    It worked for me to uninstall, restart, reinstall whatsapp and then restart. All should be normal.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 07:41 PM
    Go into Hub management, click the one that is double and choose to show it in its own tab only
    If that doesn't get rid of it, a uninstall, reboot and reinstall will do it. Remember to backup message history first, just to be sure

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 07:42 PM
    Same here... No clue as to why that happened, I think Whatsapp developers need to do an update or something
    We have an update on its way that should fix this issue. Hopefully it'll become available sometime this week, but we can't make any promises with regards to the speed of BlackBerry World approval.
    01-28-14 08:17 PM
    Anyone else get rjat what's app person claiming to be the owner and if you don't forward the message yoir account will be charged money for using whats app?
    Cheers ty.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 09:02 PM
    Anyone else get rjat what's app person claiming to be the owner and if you don't forward the message yoir account will be charged money for using whats app?
    Cheers ty.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure whether to laugh or to cry... you actually believe that kind of chain messages?

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 09:05 PM
    What I did to fix it (I had the problem when installing 1925 leak), should work for most of you guys

1. Create backup of Whatsapp, go to WA, swipe Down, Settings, Media Settings, Backup Conversations (Make sure the Save media on Media Card, haven't tested if in Device).
    2. Delete Whatsapp from BB10 by long press and press the X sign.
    3. Restart BB10 (Optional), my contacts was messed up, freezing when searching, restarted didn't help but removing WA did.
    4. Install WA again from BB World. Go through the verification process again.
    5. It'll ask if you want to restore from previous Backup, click Yes.
    6. Leave it for 5 minutes as it restores from backup etc.

Hope this helps!
    III 4U2NV III likes this.
    01-28-14 09:11 PM
    Nope.. yesterday I updated to 10.2.1.1925. This morning I updated whatsapp. Now when I receive a whatsapp message, my phone doesn't vibrate, doesn't show LED, no toast notification.

I've deleted whatsapp, restarted the phone, reinstalled whatsapp. No change, but now whatsapp is also gone from the hub!! Tried to reinstall whatsapp again but no luck. When my phone is in lock screen, and I receive a whatsapp, I can't see any notification what so ever. Really frustrating. I checked my settings and they are all set to vibrate, toasts etc.

Please whatsapp fix this asap.

Q10SQN100-3/10.2.1.1925

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 05:17 AM
    My solution is for those who had two Whatsapp link in the Hub. I think you better chill for a few days, my whatsapp after reinstallation took about 15 minutes to come up to the Hub. Maybe my suggestion, if you had backed up your whatsapp conversations, just remove it for a couple of days. Do some restarts. Then reinstall again as my points above. Hope it helps.
    01-29-14 09:58 AM
    Try updating your whatsapp. That worked for me

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 11:03 AM
    Try updating your whatsapp. That worked for me

Posted via CB10
    I did update whatsapp. That's what caused my problem in the first place.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 11:06 AM
    Dkonigsberg, are you familiar with the problem that the latest whatsapp update on the latest official OS doesn't show toast notifications, doesn't show LED and doesn't vibrate when a whatsapp message is received?

After deleting, restarting my phone and reinstalling whatsapp, whatsapp is gone from the hub. I can't see any notifications at all, not even when my phone is on lock screen (no whatsapp logo with a spark).

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 05:01 AM
    Dkonigsberg, are you familiar with the problem that the latest whatsapp update on the latest official OS doesn't show toast notifications, doesn't show LED and doesn't vibrate when a whatsapp message is received?

After deleting, restarting my phone and reinstalling whatsapp, whatsapp is gone from the hub. I can't see any notifications at all, not even when my phone is on lock screen (no whatsapp logo with a spark).

Posted via CB10
    We've seen the occasional mention, but are still trying to collect good information. The best thing you can do to help is, after restarting the phone (and waiting a few minutes for the device to setting), use "Contact Support" from within the app to tell us about the issue. That will also send us logs, which let us see what's actually happening between our app at the hub.
    01-31-14 12:59 PM
    We've seen the occasional mention, but are still trying to collect good information. The best thing you can do to help is, after restarting the phone (and waiting a few minutes for the device to setting), use "Contact Support" from within the app to tell us about the issue. That will also send us logs, which let us see what's actually happening between our app at the hub.
    Thanks, I did that yesterday. I am afraid sending it again will give me 2 request numbers. I hope the devs will see what the problem is.

Posted via CB10
    01-31-14 01:30 PM
    Dkonigsberg_wa, I deleted whatsapp, did a wipe, then a restore backup. Re installed whatsapp and now everything works fine as for notifications and hub etc. I guess it wasn't a whatsapp update issue, but something went wrong during the OS update I guess..

However, now some profile pics aren't visible anymore but I know those people have profile pictures.. maybe this is temporarily?

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 06:06 PM
    I am having the same problem after update to 10.2.1.537.
    I deleted and reinstalled whatsapp like 3 times, but on teh 4th attempt, wwhen i deleted the app it took me a whole day to be able to install it again (BB World would say the app was already install but would not let me open).
    I have finally been able to install it again but its still not showing in the Hub.
    This is REALLY annoying!
    02-13-14 03:33 AM
    Delete whatsapp.. backup everything.. wipe ur phone.. restore everything.. install whatsapp. That should do the trick.

Wiping the phone could easily take 2 hrs so don't pull the battery during wipe.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 11:42 AM