Last night craziest thing happened with my z10.My phone was acting up and it had around 23% battery so I decided to do a battery pull.After it rebooted battery was 0% but it lasted as it should have at 23%.
    But that's not it,when the battery finally drained I took it out and left it out for a few minutes and then put it back in.After it was done charging enough to restart itself,it restarted and just after 2seconds of restarting there was this weird screen(black background and colorful(red blue white) spots forming a small squares connected to each other.And,then it would turn off and again the same thing would happen.So I decided to leave the battery out for the whole night cause I was sure my phone is ****ed,but today morning I put my battery back in and after the charge it has worked pretty normal till now.Does anybody know what was it that happened last night?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 12:08 PM
    Yeah the problem was you pulled the battery. Don't need to change that. Restart will solve most issues. Perhaps the battery didn't seat completely the first time you reinserted it.

Posted with my Z10 on Verizon 10.2.1.3253
    09-20-14 12:42 PM
    Hi,
    I am facing a problem with my Z10. Its restartarting itself often don't know why. Can someone help?
    09-20-14 12:49 PM
    Try changing your battery that's said..

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 12:55 PM
    You mean to tell me that it was just because the battery did not seat properly I had to see that screen?Or you mean that the 0% thing happened cause of battery not misseating?

Posted via CB10
    09-20-14 01:14 PM
    Hi,
    I am facing a problem with my Z10. Its restartarting itself often don't know why. Can someone help?
    You likely have a mis-sized battery. Try placing a piece of paper (folded once) underneath the battery and a piece (folded twice) at the bottom of the battery, opposite of the contacts.

This will ensure a tighter fit and should stop the restarts.
    09-20-14 01:18 PM