- CrackBerry Abuser
- 107 Posts
What type of sim card Z-10 uses?
I am about to receive my shiny new Z-10 when the mail carrier will show up.
I just realized that I forgot to check what type of Sim card the Z-10 use.
I am on ATT and upgrading from 9810, do I need a new Sim Card, or I can continue using my current sim card that is in the 9810?
I guess it is not big deal to visit ATT store to change the SIM card, but do I need to do that? Thanks!
- CrackBerry Master
03-22-2013, 02:31 PM #4
- 1,296 Posts
- Don't post your PIN online, people.
You can do what I'm doing (after you upgrade) and get a SIM adapter kit for like $2 on Amazon so you can put your MicroSIM back in your older phones if needed.This post represents the offices of Me, Myself, and I. Representation of other individuals and entities is not implied, despite inferences.
- CrackBerry Addict
03-22-2013, 04:33 PM #7
- 964 Posts
Depending on how old your sim is, you might want to go get a new sim instead of cutting an old one.
I was using my old sim from 2 years ago and noticed I only ever got the '4G' label at the top, after I got the latest sim, I was able to get the 'LTE' label.
Also, make sure (if applicable) you get the 'Sure tap' sim, this sim is for the new Z10 and other NFC enabled phones which allows you to make purchases with your phone using the NFC features. It should have the label 'Sure tap' on the sim. This is coming from Rogers, don't know if any other company is doing it.
I was going to make a separate thread about this tip, but oh, well.Check out my "Facepalm" channel: C0001F676
- CrackBerry Genius
03-22-2013, 04:37 PM #9
- 3,814 Posts
- By BigManRonnie in forum BlackBerry Z10Replies: 156Last Post: 06-10-2014, 04:16 AM
- By tunesoul in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 36Last Post: 05-11-2009, 03:33 AM
- By turbo2g2003 in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 15Last Post: 12-27-2008, 09:49 AM
- By Blackburry5 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:22 PM
- By ldybug84 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 12Last Post: 07-30-2008, 12:28 PM