- 12-19-12, 08:32 AM #2
All views and opinions here are my own, and do not represent any views, opinions, or official communications either actual or implied of my employer.
- 12-19-12, 08:48 AM #3
Yesn you'll be able to hook up to a TV and use it as a mega-monitor!If it needs fixing, report it!BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720T* Galaxy S4If you can't make it better with bacon, try again!
- 12-19-12, 09:16 PM #5
Re: What are the two ports?
Yep a micro USB port and a micro HDMI port... Something like what Motorola has on almost all their smartphones (mainly because of Webtop).
Sent from the world's (once) most powerful smartphone.
- By ochmanp in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 380Last Post: 02-10-15, 01:06 PM
- By pabajo in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 11Last Post: 10-31-11, 03:32 PM
- By LaurenceGough in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-10, 01:03 PM
- By freaknyea in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-13-08, 09:12 AM
- By Count Chocula in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 11-05-07, 08:34 AM