- 12-19-2012, 08:32 AM #2
All views and opinions here are my own, and do not represent any views, opinions, or official communications either actual or implied of my employer.
- 12-19-2012, 08:48 AM #3
Yesn you'll be able to hook up to a TV and use it as a mega-monitor!Report Button, not just for the bad things!Devices: SPH-A620/VGA 1000, Sanyo Katana, BlackBerry 8330, 9630, 9670, MB855 Photon, SPH-L710 Galaxy SIII. SPH-L720 Galaxy S4Bacon is duct tape for food!
- 12-19-2012, 09:16 PM #5
Re: What are the two ports?
Yep a micro USB port and a micro HDMI port... Something like what Motorola has on almost all their smartphones (mainly because of Webtop).
Sent from the world's (once) most powerful smartphone.
- By pabajo in forum BlackBerry UnlockingReplies: 11Last Post: 10-31-2011, 03:32 PM
- By ochmanp in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 375Last Post: 09-10-2010, 01:50 AM
- By LaurenceGough in forum BBOS Phone AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2010, 01:03 PM
- By freaknyea in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-13-2008, 09:12 AM
- By Count Chocula in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2007, 08:34 AM