How do I keep contacts phone numbers from doubling and tripling?? I swear some contacts have 3 sets of the same mobile home and work numbers and when I go to delete them they always seem to come back?? Super frustrating

Posted via CB10
    11-19-13 11:16 AM
    How do I keep contacts phone numbers from doubling and tripling?? I swear some contacts have 3 sets of the same mobile home and work numbers and when I go to delete them they always seem to come back?? Super frustrating

Posted via CB10
    How many different accounts do you have? On my device I have several accounts (3 Email, LinkedIn, Facebook) with some of the same contacts, and any difference may cause them to be seen as different contacts. Use the link tool to tell BB10 that these are the same contact.

If you don't have a number of Accounts..... in the past I had a problem like this after doing a restore (update). Wipe and do a fresh install with no restore.
    11-19-13 11:22 AM
    Do you have Skype? If you do Skype did it to me also, just enter Skype go to settings and in contacts sync set it to don't sync (mine is in spanish so maybe is not the same words but I think you'll get it), if it is not Skype I don't know what it could be, all my contact issues were solved with the 10.2 update, hope this will help you.
    11-19-13 11:26 AM
    How do I keep contacts phone numbers from doubling and tripling??
    Try Contact X to eliminate the duplicates and back them up in a pristine state after doing so.
    Contact X - BlackBerry World
    HTH
    11-19-13 12:13 PM