I was just blogging out all the things I could think of that were missing from BB10, so here is my little list, of the things that I can remember anyway.

A day in the life of....: Blackberry 10, how much more is missing?

Im sure there are more things that we have already discussed, but they evade me right now.

What things are YOU missing from your old BB?
    02-11-13 03:55 PM
    Hi, you can update the Google calendar through the Z10. Go to add account, then click advanced, do not put your email address in. Once in Advanced screen select MS Exchange Active sync. Use your google email address and password and the server address is m.google.com. Then your done. Your calender will now appear and you can edit it. Good luck
    02-11-13 04:09 PM
    Navigation directly from a calendar appointment by clicking the green drop formed shape. I often have a customers address entered as "Location" and it would be awesome to have single click to start navigation.
    02-11-13 04:17 PM
    Hi, you can update the Google calendar through the Z10. Go to add account, then click advanced, do not put your email address in. Once in Advanced screen select MS Exchange Active sync. Use your google email address and password and the server address is m.google.com. Then your done. Your calender will now appear and you can edit it. Good luck
    Nice one, I shall give that a try.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-11-13 05:00 PM
    Navigation directly from a calendar appointment by clicking the green drop formed shape. I often have a customers address entered as "Location" and it would be awesome to have single click to start navigation.
    I did notice Blackberry Navigation did something similar on OS7, where it could use stored contact addresses when searching for a destination. Typing the name in rather than searching contacts for the address then entering that.

02-11-13 05:02 PM
    Thanks so much for this. Did you know you have also just inadvertent fixed the calender crash on new appointment issue too lol.

02-11-13 05:32 PM
    If you use 2-step verification, you'll need to generate an application application password and use that in place of your normal Gmail password.
    02-11-13 06:40 PM
    some additional things you could consider to add:

- I find the email editing ability/function to be rather cryptic and basically non-existent. Maybe I just don't know how to access the editing features, but there seems to be so much with this phone that isn't intuitive and often hidden that I'm assuming Email editing is included. With my Storm (os4.7.?.?.?) I could essentially "edit as new" , so if a Z10 can do this please correct me.

- The pulldown "bedside" mode should have options as to what notifications it silences. Personally I would choose everything EXCEPT phone calls...basically repeating the "phone calls only" designator of the notifications...but bedside mode being much easier to get at/engage.

-with the Phone "app", I would like the ability to decide in what screen it opens up. I want it default to the Dialpad

I think there's a couple other little things I have to comment about, but otherwise your blog nailed most of them very well. The more I use the phone the more I really like it, but also the more little annoying lack of features that I come across. I really hope Blackberry listens to its online community and gives us what we want.
    Snazy likes this.
    02-11-13 08:15 PM