my bb z10 hung up 2 days before i couldn't use the touch screen as it was unresponsive...so i did a security wipe but it failed...so by the help of the blackberry link i installed the software...and again my phone started and touch worked fine for a few minutes and there you go again..the touch is unresponsive...any suggestions please..
    06-27-15 06:21 AM
    Touch is unresponsive or the phone just hangs? Does it respond when you raise and lower the volume and such?
    I think it's a software glitching that makes the phone freeze if it works after a restart. Solution is an autoloader. Get the latest 10.3.1 autoloader appropriate for your device from the leak section.

Posted via CB10
    06-27-15 06:47 AM
    my touch screen only works for a few minutes after restarting the phone and becomes unresponsive after that...i even connected my phone to the blackberry link and did a factory reset which was fail..and hence did a reload but no use....it still happens....can you tell me how to install the autoloader and which is the best autoloader for the bbz10 STL 100-1?..and thanks in advance....
    06-27-15 07:25 AM