Hate to start another thread like this but I'm really curious as to what color people will get and WHY?
    I myself will be getting a white Z10 mainly because its really unlike any phone I've seen thus far. I also believe it will be an attenention getter when using it in public because most people will not know what it is and might be curious enough to ask,,,and lastly because if it was all white people might confuse it with a white Iphone5. Thanks all.
    01-29-13 02:18 AM
    White...because I need to know and feel what the fetish is all about when it comes to white blackberry phones.
    01-29-13 02:41 AM
    Depends. If black and white are both available, then probably white. If white is delayed at all -- then black. I have always had black phones. Feel like a change and the white Z10 is looking awesome to me.
    T-Raww likes this.
    01-29-13 02:48 AM
    i was going to pass on the white only because i didn't want people assuming it was another iphone, but looking at it from the front it does seem to have a black border around the screen which gives it a totally different look than the stupid iphone. Of course then i have to tell them that it's NOT an iphone by which they will go on and say that "blackberry just wants to copy" and then I'll end up throwing a chair at their face and get fired from my job and possibly face criminal charges, so i think i'll just stick with the black and avoid all of that. Then again, if i do get it in white then can i truly call it a BLACKberry or should i just rename it as a Whiteberry?... decisions, decisions.
    austriker likes this.
    01-29-13 03:35 AM
    Getting the Black one. Its cleaner and I am thinking long term use here. Most white variants peel off or gets dirty easily.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    01-29-13 03:40 AM
    I've always wanted a black phone. It looks nice & clean & is the classic look.

I've said in the past that white phones are feminine which I still say but it doesn't mean its fact, its just somehow my perception. At this point, I probably could get talked into haviing a pink one.

29 hours !
    01-29-13 03:48 AM
    Getting a White Z10 because it is absolutely beautiful.
    01-29-13 05:39 AM
    I really, really, want an electric blue one. I may have to just settle for a blue case....
    01-29-13 05:42 AM
    black .... classier, professional and more stylish
    01-29-13 05:48 AM
    I going to use a toss up method to select my BB10 device color. I'm going to write the word "Black" on one piece of paper and "White" on the other and drop each to the floor 5 times together,...which ever hits the floor the most out of 5 attempts gets to ride home with me! The Law of gravity will decide for me,..."Let It Ride".
    01-29-13 05:49 AM
    black, definitely
    whenever i buy gadgets... like smartphones, wii u, headphones or whatever.. i'll always go for black (if available)
    01-29-13 05:49 AM
    Black because it is the best. While the white one looked amazing vs the iphone I think that picture was edited. It appeared thinner than the iphone and the screen was stretched closer to the edges of the device.

BLACK berry all the way
    01-29-13 08:11 AM
    Black, because I'm not waiting two weeks for a different color. Even if they have white at launch, I'd go black just because it won't show dirt and scratches won't show as easily on the black (remember this is plastic and not glass like the iPhones where white hid the scratches better)
    01-29-13 08:13 AM
    I would love to get the white but if it isnt released at the same time, I might give in and just get the black. I've had a black phone for too long.
    01-29-13 08:14 AM
    the white looks slick, but so is the black, leaning toward black. it will look great on the side of black playbook
    01-29-13 08:15 AM
    I am very undecided on which to get. They both look amazing IMO. What it might come down to is a coin flip at the store. Both would be nice but not very realistic.
    01-29-13 08:25 AM