I don't know if it's a necessity, but I'd sure like a good Call Blocker app.
    Same here!
    03-29-13 07:03 PM
    Skype, Instagram, Netflix, Flipboard. I really want the native apps!
    03-29-13 07:13 PM
    Molome but I still use it from my my old Touch.
    03-29-13 09:22 PM

Other stuff too, but the above would make a trial of the Z10 worth considering.
    I kind of got the feeling the question was directed at current Z10 owners. Not someone who isn't giving it a chance until it meets a personalized set of criteria.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 10:28 PM
    I don't know if it's a necessity, but I'd sure like a good Call Blocker app.
    Amen to that!

Posted via CB10
    03-31-13 10:39 PM
    I do a lot of texting - so the text "app" is must have.
    I do a lot of calling too so definitely the dialer app is needed.
    For my office needs (as far as devices go), I gotta have that "Documents to Go" app.
    I use more and more daily planning so the calendar app is essential
    I sometimes forget my passwords - so a good password keeper is a must have.
    If I'm busy, I would to have a Hub app with a peek function that would allows me to a glance at who is contacting me before I decide to respond.
    My phone has a 32GB card with lots of music so I appreciate the music and video player app.
    Navigation makes my day often so I love a map app.

The only thing I'm really missing is ... is ... is ... oh yeah games - good games ... I guess I have to use my iPad for those.
    jcs7573#CB likes this.
    03-31-13 11:08 PM
    More Free apps and mandatory Google Maps, Skype and a working LED notification app like Who Is It? Which I had on my BlackBerry Bold9900
    03-31-13 11:22 PM
    Nhl gamecenter score scorefc

Posted via CB10 from my BlackBerry zed one zero
    03-31-13 11:25 PM
    I do a lot of texting - so the text "app" is must have.
    I do a lot of calling too so definitely the dialer app is needed.
    For my office needs (as far as devices go), I gotta have that "Documents to Go" app.
    I use more and more daily planning so the calendar app is essential
    I sometimes forget my passwords - so a good password keeper is a must have.
    If I'm busy, I would to have a Hub app with a peek function that would allows me to a glance at who is contacting me before I decide to respond.
    My phone has a 32GB card with lots of music so I appreciate the music and video player app.
    Navigation makes my day often so I love a map app.

The only thing I'm really missing is ... is ... is ... oh yeah games - good games ... I guess I have to use my iPad for those.
    I couldn't have said it any better myself, except for the ipad thing, that's my wife's department. Not to sound corny, but I just need a phone to get things done. Thankfully my life isn't too busy or complicated to need a bunch of apps to accomplish them. With whats included and a few other apps I was able to find, I'm pretty satisfied with the phone. A good news/rss app would complete all that I would like for my phone. I have to say, the keyboard is the best out there. My wife hates when I'm always saying, "watch this, watch this, this is how easy it is to text this" and I put the phone in front her face and start swiping away. It's just amazing, that's the one one know she'd love on her phone, but won't admit it.
    T_Touch likes this.
    04-01-13 12:55 AM
    I couldn't have said it any better myself, except for the ipad thing, that's my wife's department. Not to sound corny, but I just need a phone to get things done. Thankfully my life isn't too busy or complicated to need a bunch of apps to accomplish them. With whats included and a few other apps I was able to find, I'm pretty satisfied with the phone. A good news/rss app would complete all that I would like for my phone. I have to say, the keyboard is the best out there. My wife hates when I'm always saying, "watch this, watch this, this is how easy it is to text this" and I put the phone in front her face and start swiping away. It's just amazing, that's the one one know she'd love on her phone, but won't admit it.
    lol - thanks for sharing
    04-01-13 09:14 AM
    Flipboard (side loaded), Rdio (under development), CB, Bank of America (under development?) , Netflix (side loaded), Amazon and Amazon MP3 (both side loaded), Weather Channel.

Posted via CB10
    I noticed that my brother has Flipboard on his GS3 yesterday at dinner. I hadn't seen it before. Thought it was cool. It's nice to know I can get it sideloaded. Where did you pick it up?
    04-01-13 10:08 AM
    Must Have:
    - BBM
    - Whatsapp
    - Twitter
    - Facebook (currently quite abysmal on Z10)
    - Foursquare
    - Line (sideloaded)
    - Path (sideloaded with limited capabilities)
    - Flipboard (sideloaded)
    - instagram (sideloaded, works great)

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 10:20 AM
    instagram, and Google maps is needed!!

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 10:29 AM
    Absolute necessities? telephone, e-mail, browser, music player.
    I have to carry a laptop (or 3) with me for work anyway so pretty much everything else is a "nice to have" for me.
    nice to have, bbmaps has allowed me to stop carrying my tom-tom when flying riding the train, and/or renting cars, but if I'm driving my own car I still prefer the tom-tom, Skype will be nice when it comes but due to the above it is not a necessity.
    04-01-13 10:32 AM
    skype, kobo and google+ are the only things missing for me. I think me and about five of my friends are the only people that use google+. It's a particularly painful app to be missing for me. I do not actually expect google to make it available on BB10 though.

Once (if) those three are available I will be completely happy.
    04-01-13 10:34 AM
    Must have:
    Viber
    PayPal
    Waiting on those DEV's to get a move on these things
    04-04-13 01:52 PM
66 123