PERSONAL AND WORK

I have photos on both "sides" of the device.

When I send a text, regardless of which "side" I am on, I cannot attache WORK photos. I cannot navigate to them. What am I missing???
    04-18-13 01:15 PM
    Could be that bes has that option disabled for security reasons.

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 01:17 PM
    Sadly, you can't transfer from work to personal.

That's the point of the partition.

Via my Z10
    04-18-13 01:26 PM
    Specifically, the camera and photo/video/voice notes/etc... memory locations are "owned" by the personal side. You cannot transfer from personal to business or vice-versa. This is a pretty hard and fast rule with Balance. There are a bunch of components strictly owned by the personal side. Such as:
    SD Card, Camera, USB port, Hub accounts not created by BES10, etc... I have not had a chance to see BES10 so I don't know if you could override those settings in policies. I can see, for example, where an Insurance Adjuster would want to push photos on to the work side.
    04-18-13 01:44 PM
    It seems to me BB would be well served to offer an option of deleting the competing sides for customers who find no good use for that feature. Hell-I don't even know how these particular photos ended up on the WORK side...
    04-18-13 05:10 PM
    It seems to me BB would be well served to offer an option of deleting the competing sides for customers who find no good use for that feature. Hell-I don't even know how these particular photos ended up on the WORK side...
    can you attach them in a email on work side? if so that would be temp solution, email them to a personal email and then you can access on PERSONAL side
    04-18-13 05:15 PM
    I tried to download from a personal, web-based email, and for some friggin reason it still ended up on the WORK side. This sux
    04-18-13 05:32 PM